Maddie

Hi everyone, 

If there is even anyone still reading this book...so I know it's been a while but life took a crazy turn since last year. Anyway now that my exams are over I'm going to be  finishing this book in the next few months. It will be sad to say goodbye to Maddie and Sage but their story has run it's course for me and I'm ready to move on to other characters and stories that I can't wait for you to hear. Sorry for the long wait but I hope the coming chapters make up for it. 

"Misconceptions is taking the world by storm. Their single Sweet Temptation is number one in twenty four different countries and with us live are two members of the band Drake Henry and Isaac Winters." Before anymore can be said Sage is leaning over and turning the radio off.

"Hey!" I protest. "I was listening to that."

Sage rolls his eyes. "I don't know why you insist on listening to every interview we have with local stations when you know everything and more that they speak about."

I grin. "I like hearing the fans reactions."

Sage gives me a sour look and I giggle. "Come on Mr Crabby pants your supposed to be teaching me how to drive this thing." Sage looks comically insulted as I call his car a thing. I knew it was his baby which was why I is why I am taking an interest in learning how to drive a stick shift.

"Callie." He says emphasizing the cars name. "Is a classic not a thing." I roll my eyes and when I look over at him his grinning at my reaction. "And you're the one who wanted to learn so suck it up. My car my rules."

I laugh and lean over to kiss him. "You're adorable."

"I'm hot." Sage declares. "Now put it into gear." Laughing I do as I'm told and we spend an hour on some deserted road with Sage trying to patiently teach me. By the end of our lesson I'm not completely hopeless and his car is still intact. As far as dates go it's one of the weirdest we have ever been on but I just love spending time with him.

I pull over the side of the road and move so that my back is leaning against the car door and pull my knees up to my chest. Sage looks over at me and turns slightly to get more comfortable.

"What are you going to do when you make your first million?" Sage's eyebrows raise at the question and I know I've caught him off guard. He doesn't hesitate to reply though so I know his thought about this before. "Buy my mom a house."

A wide smile overcomes my face. This is one of the reasons I'm so in love with him. His selfish nature came at such unexpected times and it only added to his beauty. "What are we going to do when the media finds out who you are?" Sage is scanning my face carefully taking in my reaction. He keeps waiting for the moment where I run and its about time he realisers that I'm not going anywhere.

I shrug. "So they found out. Will it really be that bad?" Something inside of him coils and he tenses at my nonchalant response.

"It's one thing for my music to change my life and an entirely different one for it to change yours. I made my choice a long time ago Maddie." There is a tick in his jaw and I know his getting upset. Sighing I move over to him and straddle his lap.

"I made my choice the second I realised I wanted to be with you." I keep his eyes locked on mine showing him how serious I am about this. Slowly I touch the side of his cheek and he leans into my touch. "You're not getting rid of me that easily." I watch as the tension drains out of him and he deflates. Sage places his hands on either side of my waist burning me where his skin meets the exposed skin at my waist.

"I'm glad. But it's going to be hell."

"Then we will deal with it together." Sage nods and leans up to kiss me lightly.