[1]

Arnav and khushi arrived in the house all decked up in wedding attires cloths. The entire raizada family was shocked to the core. Nani made her way towards them and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Arnav bitwa what is all this? Both of you are fully adorned in weeding cloths and i'm sure you both know that marriage is not a child's play! I demand for an explanation"

Arnav could see the intensive shock written on nani's face. it was never his intention to hurt her but he knows that she will never understand the reason behind his sudden marriage with khushi.

Anjali who was standing behind nani leaned on the couch for support. She couldn't believe what was before her.

"Chote all this is a prank right? I know you're joking! Tell me it's all a joke!" She yelled while reaching for his arm,he didn't budge even a little which made Anjali even more angry. She made her way towards khushi and forcefully grabbed her arm.

"You two should know that everyone here is done with your jokes! And you khushi i believe you know that marriage isn't a game. Just tell me why you two decided to prank us like this" Anjali said.

"That...is we...i...i" khushi stammered unable to break the news to her family members,she shook her head in denial and let the tears flow freely from her eyes.

"Will you just stop stammering and explain to us why you two are all dressed up like a new married couple" buaji spoke for the first time they came in,she was done with all this nonsense. The only thing she wants to hear is the truth.

Everyone was throwing different questions to the newly married couple and Arnav was fed up with all their interrogations.

"Just stop it! That's enough! You all want to know what happened right? Then listen up,khushi and i are in love with each other and i just couldn't wait to be with her so we both decided to get married" Arnav explained as if it's no big deal,Nani was too shocked to say anything and Anjali instantly landed a harsh slap on Arnav's cheek.

Khushi was shocked because this is the first time she has seen Anjali so angry. The entire raizada family was shocked because Anjali has never raised her hand on her brother.

"How dare you do something like this without informing anyone? didn't you care about how many people will be hurt? When did you become so selfish? My brother will never do something like this!" Anjali broke into tears.

"Di please listen to me,i didn't mean to hurt you and you know i would never do anything to hurt you or make you sad" Arnav tried to wipe her tears but Anjali yanked his arm away from him and shifted her eyes to khushi whose eyes were fixed to the floor.

"I really trusted you khushi and i never knew you could do something like this! I thought you atleast know the significance of marriage but i was wrong. You could have asked for your parents consent but you were too selfish! You didn't think of anyone else,you just did what you want"

Khushi couldn't say anything because she knows that no one would ever believe her if she told them that Arnav forced her to marry him.

"You really think you can take full control of your life? I never for once thought that you could do something like this! It doesn't matter weather you're married to him or not,i will be taking you home with me" Buaji yelled,she forcefully dragged khushi's hand making her way out of the mansion.

"Buaji please let me go,i'm married to Arnav and i really love him. Please let me go Buaji" Khushi cried and pleaded but buaji ignored her and continued dragging her all the way outside the Raizada mansion.

"You can't take my wife away from me without my permission" Arnav confidently spoke and walked over to Buaji,he removed her hand from khushi's wrist and intertwined their fingers together.

"She is married to me and she is now my responsibility,we got married in a temple and i believe that validates our marriage. We love each other and i'm willing to stand against the world just for her. I will protect her with whatever i have and i will never leave her side"

Arnav boldly spoke,the whole room went silent as no one dared to say a word,Anjali was flabbergasted. Arnav has done things without telling her but today,he got married without informing!

Anjali clapped her hands in amusement and everyone's attention turned to her,

"Wow Arnav, just wow! I don't know if i can still call you my brother,you broke my trust by getting married behind my back! I would never forgive you" Anjali yelled with tears streaming down her face.

Arnav felt bad,seeing his sister in tears broke his heart. He hates seeing her sad and he hates being the reason behind her tears.

I've finally decided to edit this book! I'll start by editing one chapter everyday.

Anyways do you guys think Arnav's confession is true? Does her really love khushi?

Vote, comment and share💖