Chapter One~Fake Beauty

Laughter filled your ears as someone dragged you into the huge ballroom. A familiar metallic creak mixed in with the chatter of all kinds. The orchestra was playing their used-to-be beautiful music. The tempo had gone rotten to you, as every time you heard that, the torture began.

     You stepped onto a cold, smooth landing, one that you had gotten so used to. Another metallic creak sounded, and the chatter soon died down. You put the heels of your feet together, and pointed your feet out. First position. A new tempo began, this time slower. You could hear the violin , your favorite, blend into the rest of the orchestra. Your bare feet pattered on the cold stone beneath you, as your graceful movements started.

     First, you twirled and stayed around the same area. Then you became brave, and strayed away from the middle, assuming you were going near metal.

     Cool iron brushed up against your fingertips, as you moved at a much quicker pace. You tried to remember where the marble ended, and the anxiety started to set in. If you made one mistake, you would regret it.

     The castle attracted lots of rich personnel, who paid to go to balls like this. But, you couldn't see any of them. Which made everyone more fascinated by you. The music stopped, and you tried to calm your breathing as you stayed in your last position. Clapping started, as people stared in awe. About the thing I mentioned earlier, you were blindfolded.

     Hello! Thank you for reading this short chapter. I hope you like it so far, if you read it.....
Don't worry, Levi will be showing up in a few chapters. Thanks for reading!