Chapter 3

A/N: Hey y'alls. I am so happy that people are reading this and enjoying it. At least I think you are enjoying it. Well, thank all of you guys so much. Every time I get a notification that someone voted for my story or added it to their library, it brings a huge smile to my face and makes my day. I have all of you to thank for that so. Thank you so much. Also I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I have been really caught up with school crap and I know it's no excuse, but still.

Marinette POV

Alya and I quickly snuck into the class group, only to have Adrien and Nino walk up to us. "Where were you guys?" Nino asked suspiciously. "We just got here a little late. Sorry!" Alya responded while I smiled innocently. Our teacher suddenly started talking. "Okay class, we are about to start boarding. Also, two members of our class will be sitting first class." Chloe smirked and hugged Adrien. "Oh I just knew daddykins would get me and Adrien first class!" Chloe exclaimed. "Sorry Chloe, but I believe that the first class seats are for Marinette and Alya." "WHAT?!" Chloe shrieked. "How did Maritrash get first class and not me?" She demanded. "Well Chloe, my daddykins bought them for me!" I smirked as Alya, Nino, and Adrien smirked. As Alya and I walked by a fuming Chloe I waved and said, "Tata darling!"

TIMESKIPTIMESKIPTIMESKIPTIME

Alya and I both gasped when we got onto the plane. Our seats were beautiful. We had a smallish room with rose gold colored seats, a 67inch flat screen TV and so much more. Alya suddenly squealed. "Oh my gosh what is it Alya?" I questioned before she destroyed my eardrums. "They have Just Dance 2018!" She nearly screamed. "Well then I guess we will just have to play it then won't we." I winked at Alya. We sat down in our seats and waited for our flight to take off.

TIMESKIPTIMESKIPTIMESKIPTIME

Finally, the pilot went over the intercom and said that we would be taking off soon. Alya and I both gazed out the window in wonder as we flew into the bright sky. Once we leveled off, we had a flight attendant come to us and ask if we want anything to eat. Alya and I looked at each other and grinned. "We would like cookies n creme ice cream and some chocolate chip cookies please!" we exclaimed at the same time. We looked back at one another and laughed and high fived. The stewardess just shook her head and chuckled. "Alright girlies. Do y'all want anything to drink?" "I would like a sierre mist please," I told her. After she finished up my order she took Alya's. Alya got root beer. While we waited for the food we decided to do some Just Dance. Alya really wanted to start out with the song 24k Magic, so we did. I got a nearly perfect score and Alya got Superstars which is basically 6 stars. She stared at me in awe. "What? I have been doing dance since I was 4," I told her. Next, we did a song that I chose. We did Swish Swish even though it was a four person one. Once again I basically aced it and Alya did pretty well too. We laughed as we watched our video. "Squad goals man! Look at that insyncness!" Alya laughed. (A/N: I put that in because when I did Swish Swish with my friends, altho we had 4, one of my friends said that after the song) I agreed. Once our food, or should I say dessert, came we both sat down in our extremely comfortable seats and talked boy talk as we chowed down on ice cream. Little did we know some guys we listening to our conversation. "Okay so like, Zac Efron is really hot. But so is Chris Pratt." I exclaimed to Alya, who was nodding along. "Yeah. Oh! Did you know that Chris Pratt is coming out with a new movie soon?" Alya asked me. "No I didn't! Apparently I will have to see it when it comes out. Just because of that hunk of hotness that is Chris Pratt," I gushed. Alya lightly shoved my arm, " God Mare, your such a horny teenager!" I laughed. "Like you aren't!"

Okay guys. I am sooooooo sorry for not updating sooner. I know that I should have, and I have definitely had the time too, it's just that I havnt had ANY motivation whatsoever. I decided that you guys deserve a chapter so I wrote you one. I am sorry that it is short, but I guess it is better than nothing. Thank you so much for your support, I love you guys!

Liso