My mate....is a vampire?!?!-Part 2

Y/n

I was running through the woods with Ally and Dinah because we were running away from stress and we stopped and ally said "[Y/n] have any new moves to show us today?" i nod and say "Might want to sit down cause this will knock you off your feet" i run up a tree and spin sideways while doing a 360 i realize im not going to land on my feet. "ALLY!" she looks up "[Y/N]!" i close my eyes until someone catches me i open my eyes and see [P/n] (Pervert name) "Ugh god please no." i try to get away from him when his brother Brad Who has NO FUCKING UPPER LIP grabs dinah and ally. [P/n] keeps a firm grip on me when they start kissing my neck when brad and his goons get pushed back by 2 blurs and someone pushes [P/n] which involves in them throwing me when someone grabs me before i get hurt and i look and see 2 girls carrying ally & dinah and they are knocked out when i look up and see a green eyed beauty looking at me and as we look into each others eyes she mentally tells me "Hey my beautiful mate."  I jump out of her arms and look at her and say "I Am NOT Your Mate!". She looks at me with tears in her eyes and says "I am [Y/n]...." ally clears her throat and says "She is, look into her eyes and you will see your future" I look at ally and i look back at green eyes and she opens her arms and hugs me as i look into her eyes.

Future 

"LUNA HOPE JAUREGUI GET BACK HERE CHILD!" i run after luna as she runs butt naked because she didnt want a towel after a bath.Until i hear a scream and see my wife tickling my Luna i walk up and lean on the doorframe and say "And thats why you listen to momma, Luna" Lauren looks up and smiles at me and asks "What was Luna doing that had her running from you nugget?" i smile as lauren comes up to me and i say "Our little nugget didn't want to wear a towel after getting out of a bath baby". Lauren turns around to our child and says "Nugget go get some pajammas on, while i catch up with momma." Luna nods and rins to her room. "Why does she listen to you and not me?" i ask with a sad look, she smiles and lifts my chin up with her index finger and her thumb and says "She just has our sense of being rebels Mi amour" i smile and say "Te amo lauren me alegro de tu mi esposa." (I love you lauren im glad your my wife) Lauren smiles and kisses me.

*End*

I look into her eyes and say "Lauren?" she smiles and nods and i reailze "My mate is a vampire..." she widens her eyes "How do you know about me?" I tell her to open her mouth and i point to her fangs and say "Saw them." she looks at me and asks "A-are you mad?" she is on the verge of tears, I cup her face and kiss her tears away "Im not mad, just shocked" and i smile at her.

That was how i met my mate and im happy.