Getting to know her-Part 3

Lauren

[Y/n] flashed me that breathless smile that swept me off my feet I love her smile  she looks down and blushes "T-thanks Lauren..." Shit she heard me "Well its true [Y/n/n]" she looks down and I lift her chin up with my index finger and thumb and say "Don't hide from me.." she smiles and I drag her away as Mila and Mani take Dinah and Ally Home. We keep walking next to each other and we get to know more about each other. I found out her middle name is Love Which is Fucking adorable! I hear a low growl and realize that we wondered into the vampire territory. Shit.

[Y/n]

She tricked me... she lead me here I looked over and saw Lauren looking at me in fear I open my mouth but before I say anything someone pushes me and bites my neck and I scream. "[Y/n]! NO" Lauren pulls the vampire off of me and puts my head in her lap. Lauren starts crying "[Y-y/n] D-don't leave me please..." I weakly smile and say "Glad.. I got to.....meet...my....mate...". I black out.

Lauren

"[Y/n]....[y/n].....[Y/N]...NO NO NO NO!!!!" I pulled [Y/n]'s lifeless body into a hug and wrap my arms around her I look up at my brother "CHRIS I HATE YOU STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" he nods slowly and walks away turning away to see me cry on my mate's lifeless body. "[Y/n]...I love you..." I gently press my lips on hers and carry her in my arms to ally and the girls.

Ally

I was talking with my mate Camila when we hear a scream and see Mani And DJ Crying and I see Lauren with a....No....Lifeless [Y/n] in her arms I fall and cry. A tear from Lauren's eyes fall and hit [Y/n]'s lifeless body and she starts glowing and her eyes flutter open.

Lauren

"[Y/n]...." I look and see her smiling at me and she says "I love you too Lauren" before she pulls my face and kisses me.