Midnight Snack

Betty POV:

I wake up with terrible hunger that needed to be cured, stupid pregnancy cravings. I walked slowly down the stairs making sure the didn't creak. I finally reached the kitchen and the clock on the stove read 00:13. Oh my god i shouldn't be awake at this time but my cravings get the better of me and i open the freezer and reach for the tub of cookie-dough ice cream, Juggie's favourite but im sure he wont mind. I grab a spoon to devour the frozen treat but i feel like it isn't enough to fill me up so i go to get the oreos i stashed in the back of the pantry.

Jughead POV:

I roll over in my sleep but the bed feels uncomfortably cold. I open an eye to see that my beautiful wife is missing from our bed. I wondered if she was feeling ill so i check the bathroom but she is not there. All of a sudden i hear a noise coming from downstairs and i immediately rush down the steps to see betty in the kitchen eating ice cream and oreos.

I stand there and watch her for a few more minutes before saying. "I hope you enjoy eating my  ice cream." Her eyes shot up to meet mine, a twinge of guilt covered her face but she brushed it of with a laugh and said. "Sorry Jug, i just had cravings thats all." She was about to put the food away but then a growl came from the pit of my stomach and a blush of embarrassment spread all over my face. "You don't mind if i join you Betts?" I asked
"Not at all." She grabbed another spoon from the drawer and handed it to me as we spent that late night filling ourselves up with ice cream and oreos and talking about our child that we couldn't wait to meet.

Betty POV:

"I think the baby will definitely have your appetite Jug." We both laughed at the funny comment. "It is definitely something to be proud of none of the less." He joked whilst rubbing my swollen belly. "Im really happy Betts. Im over the moon for this baby."
"Me to Juggie. Not many more months to go." I said through a half yawn.
"Seems as though someone needs to go to bed. Come on lets get some rest now." Jughead said as he cleaned up all the mess we both made.

We both got back in bed and held each other close happy as ever and excitement rushing through our veins waiting for the day that our baby daughter Juliet will be born.