【Kai】Siblings?

Kim Jongin

Kim Jongin

The corridors where empty and all you could hear was the sound of fans entering the arena. You where one of them, with a big dream to finally see your bias. You where holding a bag with your light-stick and other belongings in it. You where standing beside a girl who nervously fidgeted with her hands, that you soon noticed.

"Are you okey?" she slowly nodded bit her lip. "I-Im just so nervous, I have dreamed about this for years" You smiled and patted her back to calm her down. "Are you here alone?" she nodded and you saw regret in her eyes. "I wish my friends could come but they didn't want to, they arent really exols" I nodded and looked around the arena. "Well you can stand with me" I smiled at her , she nodded and we talked a little who was whos bias and about their music videos. "Okey for real now, do you stan Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" she smiled and nodded. "Even non exols stan them" I laughed and nodded. "True".

More and more fans entering the arena and it got more packed. You could hear the sound off exiting and nervous girls talk to their friends or relatives. A guard was walking forth and back and talking to the girls about how we shall treat eachother under the consert. An hour went by and it got more heated. In any second now could it start and you where not ready. The lights on the stage moved to the centre of the scene and the rest went black. The arena got filled with ear tearng screams and lightstick where high in the air waving.  A slow melody started, it got faster and faster and soon all nine members jumped up on the stage in formation.

A/N: I have never been on an EXO concert or seen a full one so I don't know how it looks or work

They have played six songs already and have small chatts between them, you was enjoyed the moment and swang ypur body to the sides in harmony to Lucky One. They split up and went to the both corners of the stage. Minseok, Lay, Sehun and Jongin got infront of you  and the girl besides you. Some girls started to push but Sehun showed with his hands that they should back off a bit. Minseok had always been your favourite , or course you had always liked them all as much ecually, but Xiumin aka Minseok were a little special in your eyes.

You where watching him sing and smilie at the fans, but soon your attention was drawn to the guy behind him, holdin a water bottle, Kai met your eyes - and the other 25 peresons standing there- and winked before he held the water over Minseok, who let out a scream.