the propsal

A/N: (I've been wanting to write this me me and Kennedy_Okinimi.)

Kennedy's POV

I gazed down upon the box Thot I was tempted to just ask her here and now, but I want it to be special so we'll be doing it somewhere else. "Kennedy!" Onami called for me from the living room. "I'm coming!" I called back shoving the box into my coat's pocket and walked to see Onami holding our three year old in her arms. Aki snuggled into onami's arms purring slightly. I kissed Onami's cheek causing her to flush red, I smirked even little kisses could make her flush red.

A knock was at the door, onami opened it with a smile it was scarlet. "Thanks scarlet, for coming to watch aki on such short notice." Onami said. "Of course it's always nice to see aki when I can, and I had nothing else planned for the night." Scarlet said playing with her tail a bit. Onami handed Aki over to scarlet, ona quickly grabbed her jacket from the coat rack. "Our numbers are on the fridge, we have food in the fridge, and the toys are in the closet." Onami reminded scarlet.

I grabbed Onami's hand and we walked out the door. "You worry too much." I chuckled. "I know, I just hope Aki will be okay. I should check again." She said turning around. I quickly picked her up lifting her up onto my shoulder. "Kennedy put me down!" Onami squeaked.

"Nope." I said as I began to walk to the car. Onami whines as I put her in the passenger seat up front. I walked around to the other side of the car and got in. I looked over to Onami who was now pouting and crossing her arms over her chest. I pecked her lips before starting the car. "Kennedy~!" She whines hiding her face in her hands.

"What?" I asked mischievously giving her an evil smirk. Onami huffed grumbling a few things under her breath. "Becareful, I might not be able to stop her next time~!" I chuckled darkly. Ona flushes red at that statement covering her face in her jacket.

I parked to the side and got out and picked onami up when I opened her door. "No~ I can walk myself~!" Ona whined. I chuckled as I walked over to a certain tree. I sat down sitting ona in my lap as I rested my back against the tree. Onami stayed quiet as she realized where we were.

"This is --" I cut her off. "Where we met, I know it's crazy how long we've been together." I chuckled smothering onami in kisses. Ona giggled trying to push me away as I continued. I stood up pulling ona up with me. "Onami we need to talk." I informed closing my eyes.

I grasped her hand intertwining our fingers together as I gazed at her lovingly. "Onami shonen, I've know you for almost three years now and I wanted to tell you something. I love you onami." I said taking a knee.

I grabbed the box from my coat with my other hand. "Onami will you merry me?" I asked opening the box. "Yes Kennedy I'll merry you." Onami hugged me as she cried. I could feel her tears on my left shoulder. I pulled her into a heated kiss as I put the ring on her finger.

Oh onami how much I love you . . .

(Yay done hope you guys liked it. If you want an of used in the story write in the comments their description.)