cutie pie

(hello's)

Onami's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of something moving on the bed. I felt the blanket move, and arms wrap around me. "Hello cutie pie~!" I gasped at dark Kennedy's voice.

I've known about the darkness that lives inside of Kennedy for a short while now, I never said anything because Lola asked me not to. "Kennedy sure knows how to pick them, I wonder how long it'll be till I make you beg for me to fuck you." She chuckled making me shudder in anticipation, I was already starting to become wet. Dark Kennedy got up ripping the blankets off me to see me only in a t-shirt -- Kennedy's t-shirt -- and panties. She pulled my left leg so she could sit in between my legs. "And look at this, your already soaked. I guess it won't be too hard since your body is so sensitive." She chuckled pressing two fingers against my covered pussy.

My eyes widen as I looked up at her to see red eyes gazing back. She ripped my shirt off of me and licked her lips seeing that I had no bra on. "I bet you love teasing Kennedy like this, just because I'm in control doesn't mean she isn't watching." Dark Kennedy informed me lightly tugging my soaked panties. I flushes red when she ripped my panties off making me close my legs. Dark Kennedy got up and walked over to Kennedy's closet -- that she specifies for me not to go through, unless I want to be punished -- she opened it to reveal sex toys.

"You have no idea how much she wants to use these on you but she doesn't want to make you uncomfortable or hurt you." Dark Kennedy said as she stripped and pulled a few of the toys out of the closet. She sat them down at the bottom of the bed and grabbed a rope. "What's the rope for?" I asked. Dark Kennedy walked over to me in a seductive manner. "It's to tie you up sexy~!" She purred in my ear.

"Ah!" I moaned on accident, when she grabs my arms. She quickly tied my hands to the bedpost. Dark Kennedy than began to pepper me with kisses on my neck. I try my best not to laugh since my neck was very ticklish. She than began to suck roughly which caused me to gasp.

She got back up tieing a strap on on to her. My eyes widened, Kennedy hasn't put anything that big inside me yet. Dark Kennedy then got back on top of me thrusting all the way in making me moan out. "Ngh kennedy!" I gasped out. I gripped the bed sheets not used to all this pleasure.

"Squeeze any harder and it might just explode." Dark Kennedy chuckled as she began to thrust in and out. I gasped when she moved my legs over her shoulders pounding the rubber object in and out repeatedly. I arched my back making her go deeper, my tail wagging as my ears went flat. "How cute, looks like I'll let Kennedy do the rest." Dark Kennedy said before gripping the sheets next to my head as her eyes turned from red to a deep brown. I smiled hugging Kennedy as she rammed even harder than before, she began tugging on my nipples.

"Ahhhhhh! No I'm too sensitive!" I whined feeling like I was gonna explode. I then came all over the sex toy, Kennedy slid it out and she collapsed by my side panting. I sighed in relief think she was done until she began to roughly eat me out. "Ahhhhhh!" I moaned out gripping her hair. She was practically bathing in my core.

"No more!" I gasped as I came again. She gave me a kiss in between my breasts, falling asleep afterwards with the strap on. I untied the sex toy letting her relax a bit more. I fell into a deep slumber.