a baby?

Me and scarlet were watching Aki play with her dolls. I looked over at scarlet to see her in deep thought. "Everything okay?" I asked as my tail began to wag. "Well it's just I started to notice that you and Kennedy have been doing a good job at taking care of Kai, I just wanna know if you ever thought about having another kid?" Scarlet asked. I felt a growing heat on my cheeks.

"I'd have to talk to her about it. I'm okay with it if she is." I answered placing a hand on my stomach getting flashbacks to the day I met Kennedy.

*flashback*

I sighed my ears a going flat my cheeks stained with tears. Jun my now ex-fiance broke up with me after finding out I was pregnant. He even kicked me out of the house. I shuffled when I felt someone poke my shoulder. I look up to see a girl with caramel skin and brown long locks looking down at me. "You okay?" She asked. "Y-yes." I let out lightly as she sat down next to me.

I wiped away my tears not wanting her to worry about me. The girl pulled me towards her wiping my running mascara and concealer of my face, she smiled when she noticed my freckles.

"Was it a break up?" She asked. I nodded sheepishly. "Wanna talk about it?" The girl asked. "Well he actually broke our whole engagement off, I'm currently three weeks pregnant and he doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby growing inside me." I explained fixing my hat that I wore to cover my ears, but tugged at my short that was covering my tail.

"I see, my name is Kennedy by the way." She smiled caressing my cheek. I could feel my face getting heated. "I'm onami." I answered in a light voice.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" Kennedy asked. "W-Well I uh . . . No." I squeaked. "Unless you like sleeping with the fleas, I think you should stay with me for awhile." She said with a smile. I nodded following her to her car.

*end of flashback*

I smiled, that would be nice.