{7}

Rant - A Ship

Okay, first things first - this is @EbonyShadows writing this rant. N0T the author.

Okay, so I know this isn't popular opinion, but I kinda feel like Rich and Jeremy should be a couple.

Let me explain my madness. 

I definitely ship RichJake and boyf riends, but heere's why I ship these two:

Based on the BMC bootleg,  Rich says his SQUIP wouldn't let him hang out with Jeremy. But here's my question. 

Why? 

I get that's he's a mega loser and all, but remember his SQUIP eventually told him to tell Jeremy to get a SQUIP. So why this drastic change? 

Here's my theory. Freshman year, Rich is gay af for Jeremy but he's invisible to him - so he never makes a move or anything. (not that jeremy would care) Anyways, Rich does some deep digging so he can get on Jeremy's level of "coolness." He finds these super computers called SQUIP to make him cool. He immediately buys one, and takes it. The SQUIP analyzes the situation, and sees the only way to get rich to be popular is to pretend to be straight, and repress his feelings for Jeremy. So, Rich does as told - because he's a pushover. 

The SQUIP explains that if Rich is a higher social status than Jeremy, then he'll have no choice but to say yes for his own personal gain. 

Once rich is officially stably  popular he tells Jeremy about SQUIP, because he see's how sad his situation is and he has to get him out of there [and away from Michael. (more on him later)]

Rich does the entire IT'S FROM JAPAN thingy. As time wears on, from September to October Rich sees that Michael and Jeremy are really close. 

He convinces his "friend" Jake (who is gay for him {#lovetriangle}) that he should invite Jeremy and most importantly, Michael, to the party. When Rich see's that Jeremy has safely left Jakes house, he burns it to the ground in attempts to murder Michael. Fortunately, our little cinnamon roll  has a mental breakdown and leaves before anyone gets hurt. 

so long story short, Rich is gay for Jeremy.