Epilogue (2)

**THIRD PERSON'S POV**

Jimin's leg began to bounce uncontrollably as the minutes lessened until Jae Eun got off work. He was doing good in the morning, confident even. But now that it was close to happening, he was really nervous.

There was only fifteen minutes left until Jae Eun was supposed to come and meet him. He sat on the chair waiting the whole time. He couldn't even buy a coffee because he might just throw up. He inhaled and exhaled deeply to help calm his nerves. His eyes momentarily closed as he breathed in, and once he opened them again, he saw Hoseok waving at him from outside the café.

His seat was facing the windows of the café, so he could see what was going on outside. Hoseok had a big grin on his face and he gave Jimin a thumbs up with both of his hands. Ara joined him shortly and gave Jimin a wave, as well as an encouraging smile, before they both finally entered the café.

When they were inside, they approached Jimin's table to say hi. "How are you?" Ara immediately asked.

"I'm okay." He answered. "What was that scene you two just did outside though? You could've just went straight in to talk to me." He said as a light chuckle escaped his lips.

"It seemed fitting. I don't know." Hoseok told him.

Jimin shook his head at the weird couple. "When are the others coming?" He asked.

"Oh, they're all here." Ara said as her eyes flitted to look behind him.

He followed her gaze and saw all of them enter the café. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and JiHyun all entered with big smiles on their faces. They made their way towards them and each of them gave him a pat on the shoulder as they passed by.

"You got this Jimin!" Taehyung cheered.

"It's going to work out." Yoongi told him.

"Yeah, she's so in love with you." JiHyun said in a teasing tone.

Everyone managed a laugh from JiHyun's statement. "Seriously though, it's going to be fine." Jin told him in a reassuring tone and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." Jimin told them.

He glanced at the shopping bag he had placed on the table in front of him and smiled. His phone began to ring and he answered it right away.

"I'm on my way Jimin." Jae Eun said.

"Okay, I'll see you." Jimin told her in a happy tone.

He quickly said goodbye after that, and ended the call. He looked at everyone else and gave them a single nod. They all nodded back before they brought out their caps and sunglasses. They put them on and dispersed around the café. Some of them found a couple of vacant seats to hang around in, while the rest of them just stood by some corners and acted nonchalantly.

It really wasn't the best disguise, but they were praying that Jae Eun wouldn't notice and wouldn't pay them any attention. Jimin walked towards the bathroom with his shopping bag in hand. The walls that lead to the bathroom were perfectly aligned that he could hide behind it and peek at the entrance as well. From his position, he was able to see if Jae Eun had arrived or not.