23 » Slipped Out

[EDITED]

Zayn

I was stressed. Because of both, studies and my feelings for Harry. To top it all, the deal.

So, I thought it would be a good idea if I take a break and head outside. I really needed some fresh air.

I headed to a little and cosy cafe just across the street from my university and just my luck, I bumped straight into the last person I wanted to see. Harry.

I really didn't want to deal with my feelings for him right now. But luck just wasn't on my side today.

And now, here I am, sitting across from Harry, glaring at my plate as that ass of a waiter flirted with my Harry.

"Here's your bill" the waiter, Justin, said, handing over the bill to Harry and I gave a low growl "And...can I uh get your number?"

"Sure" Harry smiled and they exchanged phone numbers. They exchanged bloody phone numbers IN FRONT OF ME! I am literally shaking with anger and jealousy!

I snatched the bill from Harry's hand roughly, slammed money on the table, not caring if I overpaid and stomped my way out of this damned cafe, ignoring Harry's calls.

"Zayn! Wait!" Harry called, almost running to keep up with me.

I ignored him. I ignored him for the rest of the way to our dorm as Harry made failed attempts to start a conversation.

"Zayn!" Harry nearly groaned, annoyed as soon as we were inside the dorm "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What is wrong with me?! Nothing is wrong with me! I am just acting like the jerk I am!"

"Zayn!" Harry seethed "You promised you won't bring that up again!"

"So! It isn't my fault that you are so fucking blind that you can't see what the fuck is right in front of your own bloody eyes!" I shouted. We have never fought this bad even when we hated each other.

"Care to enlighten me then!" Harry spat, glaring at me.

"Goddammit Harry! I fucking love you! Can't you bloody hell see that?!" I growled and saw his face change from anger to confuse to shock in a matter of seconds.

Fuck! This can't be good!