chapter 1

hey!
I'm so sorry for the late update but i promise i'll update twice a week from now on
.

"Everything is sorted." Tobias says and his happiness, satisfaction is all detectable in his voice.

"In your room." I say without even stopping to meet him and move towards his room.

He takes my waist suddenly and takes me into his arms. His arm behind my knee and the other supporting my head as I wrap my arms around his neck. He is full of joy as we head towards his room

"Whoa! Wait until we get into the room at least." I tease.

"Stop pretending Tris" He says shaking his head hopelessly unable to get the smile off his face. We enter his room and he makes me land directly on the bed shutting the door by his foot.

"We are alone and I am not completely sure of your motives" I say winking at him as I dodge him while he tried to kiss me.

"You want to play?" he says dryly and sits on the bed.

I hang my hands over his shoulder and hug him from the back.

"nope." I respond.
He touches my hands and suddenly pull his back short which makes me jump into his lap. I can't help but laugh as he kisses my forehead. "I want to!" he chortles.

"Will you do me a favor?" I ask.

"anything." he whispers.
"Flirt with me." And I wink at him while digging into his neck. "Now that's what you call a demand...anything else, majesty?" he says as kisses my cheek and I feel his breath on my neck.

He lifts me by my waist and I lean over him.

"Tris" he says as he moves his hand over my neck and drags it over my cheek and moves his thumb over my jawline idly. "Beatrice." I say with a smile.

He laughs a bit then continues. "Beatrice...Will you be my forever?" he asks nervously.

"You doubt that?" I question back.

"No, it's just that I don't want you to feel that we are going fast." he says with concern in his eyes and kisses my forehead.

"No, it's not too fast. I love you, but don't you think I am a bit young to get married?"

"I'm not asking you to get married right away. I just wanted to know if you think the same" he says while leaning closer to me. His lips touch mine.it was so sudden that I lose my balance on him. He steadies me and holds me by my waist, pressing all the gap between us.

"I am all yours." I whisper into his ears.

He shook his head with a small smile. "I am a part of you."

"This was a part of flirting thing, right?"

"no." he chortles.

"You are super good looking" I add.

"You don't know how to flirt Tris." he says hopelessly still smiling. And I just sigh.

"Come on! You never get flattered." I complain like a 5 year old and he laughs at my childishness.

"Okay... say something else." He persists.

"Um... I can't resist myself from kissing you."

"Me too." he said before kissing my lips passionately.

"It was my chance to flirt, Tobias!" I complain when we move apart.

"You weren't flirting. You said the truth." I smile and we kiss again. He brings me closer by pressing my back. I close my eyes as he closes his. We are so close that our lips touch each other's faces even as we speak.

I wrap my arms around him. "Your touch is so soothing." I say with a shy smile and he breaks into a round of laughter as if I just cracked a stupid joke. "Damn flattered!" He chortles and I laugh along.

Resting my head on his shoulder, I sit in his lap and he kisses the top of my head.

"I don't want this to end." I whisper as the scenes of war flash in front of my eyes threatening my moments with him.

"It won't. Forever, right?" he consoles me.

We chat and play and tease each other and I don't even realize when I sleep with my head resting on his shoulder and his hands wrapped around my waist, like a shield of protection. I kiss his cheek and whisper "love you" letting the tiredness take control.