SHY SHY SHY.

"OKAY mom! i've got it!" shouted sana, as she pulled herself away from her mom that had accompanied her from tokyo to seoul. it was a long trip, and she knew she would miss her mother - but maybe this time, she needed to be alone and finally be independent for once.

sana stood by her apartment door as her mom repeatedly strolled around the living room, stopping in front of the television, and then staring onto the mono toned painting - worrying that she would forget to remind sana something important. the semi furnished apartment would echo to the loud chatter of her mother, and kept it blaring into sana's eardrums. that moment, she knew she couldn't take it anymore. 

"alright! i'll eat my meds in the morning. and then probably shower. do you want me to skype you of me showering? i really don't mind." sana jokingly laughed, "i'll probably cook my own breakfast as well. and then get ready. and then, go to school. all of this before 10 in the morning. i really get it, mom. you can leave now." sana babbled to her mom's wrinkled face, reassuring her that every thing is going to be a-okay.

it was normal for sana though. she had always been her parents' favourite daughter. she had to ask permission every time she left the house, even if she was just trying to take out the trash. sana understood her parents perfectly but after turning 21, she decided that she should try out some challenges and get out of her comfort zone, to live on her own. she tried to convince her mom that'll she do alright, but she knew she was as nervous as her mother too.

during the plane ride, she squeezed in the 4 hour journey by reading en ebook on being a housewife. sure she wasn't travelling to exactly be someone's sugar baby (she hoped), however she needed to know how to exactly cook. or iron clothes. or even do laundry. 

when her mom was outside the door, sana took this opportunity to ask the most important question, "mom." she said, her cute-rounded eyes bubbled up in a small balloon of tears, "how do you change a queen-sized bed sheets alone?" 

her mom giggled and peeked her eyes at the neighbour's door, "well.. you can ask from help... from your new friends..." implying her to make friends with her neighbour. sana was dumbfounded at the thought of this due to her shy and timid personality but she didn't want to argue, therefore nodding in agreement and dismissing her mother.

she waved goodbye until she could no longer see the figure of her beloved, and decided it was finally time for her to rest and sleep before she starts school in the next two days. before the door closed, another slightly opened - as it creaked and scraped against the wooden floor, sana peeked to get a good look. 

but she was too slow. the man stood in front of him, blocking her view and face in general - sana noticed that he smelled like the entire store of calvin klein, different and variety scent of branded perfumes rushed into her nostrils all at the same time. the man had a black turtleneck on, keeping his broad and wide chest hidden, but visible to such a petite girl like sana. 

she had to raise her head to look at this man - observing his blonde scissored-cut hair and his pearl bunny teeth that would show when his grin appeared. they held seconds of eye contact, gazing into each other's eye before he cut off the tension, as he spoke, "hello miss sana. sad to hear your mom leave but i am not going to change your bedsheets."

-

A/N hello! this fic will contain alot of chapters, that is 400-600 words long each.. just a heads up hehe :p