WAS I TOO HARSH BOY?

ANOTHER typical first day of school passed by without sana's noticing - it didn't feel sudden, but as if she was in a daze the whole duration being there. especially when dayoung only shared the same history class; and sehyun the same maths, english literature and psychology class. most of the time, sana had to sit behind him, to avoid looking at his face, but he still managed to shake the table or does anything small to irritate her. 

"can you stop that?" sana turned her head around and smiled at sehyun politely. it's almost the end of the period and he couldn't stop erasing the paper on top of his table. he shook the table so aggressively, sana's back which touched the front of the table started to quake harshly. it was loud - of course, but everyone was quiet, as if they got used to the annoyance caused by sehyun. 

sehyun raised his face to look at sana, and whispered, "i don't like history. it bores me. so i take this time to do my maths homework. i hope you can understand." sana reached her hand over to look at the paper and realised he was telling the truth. she embarrassedly nodded and continued on with the class. 

but before she could focus on the class, the lecturer ended the class with sana understanding nothing that was written on the board. she could feel her anger slowly building up, and before she could shout at sehyun, he packed up his bags and landed a hand on sana's shoulders, "i'm sorry you had to go through that. i'm really bad at maths." 

"yeah? i'm bad at history too. but i don't distract any students from focusing the class." sana sighed under her breath. "if you want to do your homework, you could've done it at home." she continued, not realising she was actually giving an advice to a stranger.

"will you help me then? at home?" 

sana went dumbfounded, "what?"

"help me. on my math homework. you're good at your maths right? after all, you did win multiple math championship back at your school in tokyo?"

"how did you know? i mean, it was a long time but -" sana once again realised she was actually slowly opening up to sehyun, hell - a stranger. not only that, but she was about to walk side by side with him to god knows where. 

she snapped out of her act and bravely said, "i'm sorry, friend. i don't even know you. i mean i don't even know where you live."

sehyun's bunny smile appeared once again as he laughed discreetly, "you're my neighbour remember? the one who don't want to change your bedsheets? damn, you're slow."

sana was deliberately deciding if she should go home with him, but she snapped out of her act when she saw dayoung from afar signalling her to come over. almost caught in the act, she remembered the words of her new friend, saying that she shouldn't be near this "jerk".

"gotta go. sorry." sana whispered softly and walked away from sehyun. she greeted dayoung with a smile and a hug, but dayoung was seen with a concerned look.

"listen honey, she plays women for a hobby. i'm about to tell you that he brings girls to his house and had been beaten by multiple men for messing around with their girlfriends. you really need to stay away from him. like very far away. i'm telling you this because i'm worried."

"well what am i supposed to when he's my neighbour?" sana muttered, losing her focus onto sehyun from far, far away. just like how she was to supposed to be - distant from him.

-

A/N sorry for the long hiatus i decided to continue this fic again after listening to heartshaker hhhh