Afterthoughts: Boghdan Melorovich Danilenko

I never really thought that I'd become fast friends with this student of mine. He is very much unique in all aspects... not very sociable, but very friendly despite his shyness. To be honest, he does have a lot of obstacles to overcome, especially his mental condition. But, I have high hopes that he'll return anew as he promised me back at the airport.

His work is now on display at the National Museum of Grand Crafts and Masterpieces. Just by looking at it already gives me a powerful message to live by. Servitude and peace... that's what he presents.

I, a Ukrainian, cannot thank him enough. I indeed helped him get back on track, but the little conversations we had after classes—these are the memories I don't want to forget. Sure, he was a target by my own students, but just a single victory earned him respect—AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. When I saw through his troublesome life, I couldn't help but remind myself of my past life with my parents—my father's death and my mother's struggles.

My life underwent a tremendous change just after I motivated him to return to school... and to his family.

He had caused a big change just after becoming the Golden Sculptor of 2022. To note a few, his classmates finally accepted him, and his teachers became more considerate with him. I still kept guard, not letting my students fall into bullying tendencies again. He gradually improved—and he still passed, although we both know the drill afterwards.

Now that he has returned to Moscow from the Americas, I wish him and his family nothing but the best of luck.

Thank you, Molchan Matobatovich Miroshnichenko. Just keep moving forward, for I believe...

YOU CAN DO IT! Go, go, go!