Peaces of a puzzle

(I love the gif up top)

I woke up to an alarm clock and the sun shining in my face. I groaned and attempted to find my blankets in an attempt to block out the sun and the loud noice.

I cracked open one of my eyes when I wasn't able to find them. I attempted to sit up but I felt something warm wrapped around my waist.

I turned over to see what was holding me down and saw Peter, still fast asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

A small smile appeared on my face.

It soon disappeared when the loud noice of his alarm clock still blasted though his room, telling us we should get up as Peter still has school and I had to finish packing before I have to leave.

I lightly shook Peter causing him to let out a small groan and hide his face.

"Peter. It's time to get up." I whispered and shook him again.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me with a tired smile. "Morning." He said, sleep still evident in his voice.

I laid back down and smiled. "Morning." I said and looked over to where his alarm sat. "Are you going to let it ring or are you going to turn it off?" I asked and Peter reacher over to turned off his alarm.

He turned back around and let out a sigh. "Your leaving today." He said, not looking up at me.

I frowned and brought my hands up too his face so he was looking at me. "Peter, I will come back. I promised and I will keep that promise." I said seriously.

He let out a sigh and sat up. "It's not going to be the same without you here."

"Peter, stop being all depressed. It's not like I'm going to stop taking or calling you. I'll still keep in touch. I just...wont be in New York City anymore." I said as I sat up as well.

"You should get changed. You still have school." I said and started to walk out of his room. I wouldn't be able to change clothes until I get back to the tower as I wasn't planning on staying the night.

Before I could open the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was spun around. The next thing I know I felt lips on mine, making my eyes go wide.

Before I could fully react, Peter pulled away. "S-sorry." He said as his face turned bright red.

I probably looked like a tomato at this point. "It's fine." I said with a large smile on my face. "I'll be in the living room." I said before I walked out of his room.

I let out a small cheer as I walked over to the Parker's couch.

"Someones happy this morning."

I jumped at the sound of May's voice behind me. I let out a service laugh and scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah." I said and May just smirked at me and walked into the kitchen, leaving me to my own thoughts.

~~~

Both me and Peter stood on the train platform, waiting for his train to arrived and take him to school.

"Tell Ned and Michelle I said bye." I said when I herd the train coming around the bend.

"I will. We're all going to miss you." Peter said and pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you." Peter whispered.

I closed my eyes and rested my chin on his shoulder. We both pulled away when his train finally came to a stop.

He looked at me in the eye and started to walk to the door. Before he was able to step one foot on the train, I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Before He was able to react I kissed him and moved away.