He Gets a Boner.

A/N - This was Kind of Hard to write... very hard. Wow my jokes suck

-

Ashton:

You were sitting in Nandos with the four boys, sitting silently as they speak about their new single. You suddenly have an idea of teasing your boyfriend Ashton as he has been ignoring you all night and its time to get payback. you sit up right and scoot closer to him, placing your hand on his thigh. His face immedietly drops as your hand travels further and further up his thigh untill it rested on his crotch. "Erm i think- well erm- we should erm-" "you okay Ashton" you interrupt finding it hard not to burst into laughter "yeah" he replied and bowed his head to look at his empty plate. "Ashton are you blushing?" you pointed out on purpose while you palmed him through his jeans soon feeling him get hard under your touch "Ashton why are you blushi- OHHHHHH" Michael bursts into laughter as he soon realises what your doing "You guys are discusting sereously!" luke laughs and calum agrees.

-

Luke:

"So this is one time when Luke was 6-" Liz Started to speak. You had gone over to lukes house for tea, it wasnt the first time meeting his family but you and luke were still nervous. You were all sat in the living room, you sat on Lukes knee as his mum, Liz, was sat on the other couch with her husband. You had started to cuddle into luke but paused as you felt something poking into you. you lean down and whisper to luke "please tell me thats your phone" "im afraid not" he replies and you cant help but quietly laugh to yourself.

-

Michael:

"Michael!" you chuckle as your bestfriend gently pushes you onto the ground and sits on you. "Michael your so heavy!" you laugh and manage to push him so you were on top, straddling his waist "your the heavy one!!" he laughs but you know he dosnt mean it. A few seconds later you stop laughing as you feel something hard press against your inner thigh "ew no michael no ew" you scream as you run into the kitchen laughing, knowing what it was.

-

Calum:

"Can i get in yours pleaaaase" Calum begs to get in your sleeping bag as you both are camping in his garden. "im cold!!!" he whines. after what seems like a lifetime of him telling you he is cold you give in. He climbs into your sleeping bag and pulls you into him. you soon start to regret giving in as you feel Calum getting hard through his pants. "Calum! this is why i dont let you in my sleeping bag!" you say and he rolls over so he's on top. "i guess we'll have to do something about it" Calum smirks and leans down to kiss you.