|Chapter 14| Missions

You went to Stanley's event with Richie but the rest of the group stayed apart and when you saw anyone else you'd just ignore them.. you missed Eddie too much and Richie would stay with you most of the day to take your mind off it, being out of his outgoing character around you after that situation. But whenever you passed Eddie you'd tear up an Richie would have to pull you aside and crack jokes till you cheered up. Because he knew you loved the Wheezy boy, and you were his only real family.

"Richie"Billy called as you watched your brother playing street fighter
"What do you want see this guy I'm hitting I'm pretending it's you"Richie focused
"I-I-It got Beverly"Bill pushed
"What are you talking about"Richie 'asked'
"IT Richie IT got Beverly"Bill said
You both turned to Bill.
"Not Bev..."You gasped

"Hello?"You heard Eddie's voice from the other side of the phone and as the boys told him you began to feel sad, "okay I-I'll meet you there."
"Richie...(Y/N) I'm sorry..."Bill frowned to you

When you all met up there was one clear goal, save Beverly and you biked up to they house, dropping your bikes.
"Guys spikes"Bill looked down
You watched as Eddie took off his fanny pack, throwing it into the houses yards overgrown grass.
"(Y/N) I'm sorry"Eddie whispered
A bottle smashed as Richie attempted to make a weapon only to fail horribly.
"I love you (Y/N) and I'm going to keep you safe o-okay, everything my mum said was bullshit, Gazebos and I should have noticed earlier okay?"He grabbed your hand, " I missed you so much..."
"O-Okay Eddie..."
You looked back to Richie who now stood beside you whispering,
"He called every night, told me to tell you that he misses you I said I couldn't do that.
You looked at Eddie's cast, loser written in black and grabbed a marker from the back of your pocket and writing over it smiling to him and kissing his cheek before you followed Bill into the house, leaving Eddie flustered, lover on his cast.
"Stan?"
"Stan we all have to-to go B-B-Beverly was right I-if we split up like last time that clown will kill us one by one. But if we S-stick together all of us...will win, I promise"Bill said, Stan slowly walking into the house

-CHAPTER 14-
Word count: 417
Date Written: 5-11-17