21: What Do You Like About Him?

Yoshimori opens the door and realises there was a bunch of people in the room. A bunch of men.

Masamori: yo. Returned back to school?
.
.
.
Yoshimori got bored and he left the room. He walked to the corridor trying to avert the crowd . That's when he saw Tomine.

Tomine: yoshimori!! Avoiding the crowd too?

Yoshimori:  Tomine? Kind of...  Shouldn't you be at yukimuras?

Tomine: masa-chan is here. I've to be here~

Yoshimori: ....??????....

Tomine : -_- I'm married. To your aniki.

Yoshimori: oh!!! That's right!! But... The house will be full of men . Are you sure you don't want to be back at yukimuras?

Tomine: daijobu. I'm going back at night to sleep in my own room.

Yoshimori: oh... Tomine.

Tomine: hm?

Yoshimori: can I ask you something? It may be something offensive...

Tomine: what is it?

Yoshimori: why do you like aniki? It's ok if you don't want to answer!!

Tomine: hm.... Hm.... honestly... I don't really know. At that time... When I waited for him... Shichiro was also kind of chasing me. But I chose masa-chan. For some reason... Masa-chan was more attractive for me than shichiro.

Yoshimori: more... Attractive...?

Tomine laughed " that face like you don't believe me. I liked that masa-chan let's me do what I like and want. That attracted me to masa-chan more than shichiro. That's probably different for you neh. "

Yoshimori: he's always lecturing me!!!!