Chapter 54

Justins p.o.v

i sat there in shock i'm gunna be a dad fuck i just hung up on the love of my life who is having my child.

*texts between Justin and his mom*

Justin: mom i need your help i don't know what to do

mom: whats happened? Im calling you

After i explained to my mon what happened i tried calling jack dia and madison they all blocked me, or course they did i was a total dick.

*the next morning*

*Madisons p.o.v*

❤️ 239,573 💬2,430

❤️ 239,573 💬2,430

@MadisonBeer flying when your sick is the worst☹️

(Comments disabled)

(Justin Bieber, Jack Gilinsky, Claudia Tihan, Maggie Lindemann, Jack Johnson, Ariana Grande, Alfredo flores and 239,566 others liked this post)

I got out of the car met by scooter "hey mads good to see you" he sent me a soft smile which i returned i got my cases and walked up to justins room my heart started to race as i knocked his door.

within seconds the door flew open his eyes met mine "what are you doing here" my throat went dry i whispered " i just wanted to talk" he pulled me close and kissed me i quickly kissed back "i'm so glad you're here" he took my cases and looked at me "mads?" i was still frozen not knowing what to say so i just looked at him "we're having a baby" i nodded softly "justin i'm sorry i know this is the last thing you want and need right now but - -" i was quickly cut off "mads no i want this fuck i want this more than anything i know its going to be hard but we're in this together this is our baby" i smiled softly at the thought "i'll take time off for appointments i'll look after you and our baby you guys are my world" i walked closer to him and kissed him softly "i love you Justin" he smiled widely "i love you too baby"

A/N

its been like 3 weeks i'm sorry i was just busy catching up with school and trying to figure some things out but i should be posting alot more regularly now because i'm not that busy and the story is going quite smoothly ☺️

i don't know how many chapters this book will be but final chapters are in the works but it wont be ending just yet.

anyways i hope you enjoyed the chapter i will update again tomorrow

Bye lovess🌹