eight

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

We took Yein to our house. She's still shivering.

I carried her bridal style once again and got her down the car. Hyung went closer to me and placed his jacket on top Yein.

I smiled at him.

He placed a hand on his pocket.

"I already called mom. She prepared the guest room. Your guest will be staying there." Hyung said before entering the house.

I also went inside and took Yein to the guest room.

I laid her on the bed. I covered her with a blanket to keep her warm and went to my room to grab some of my newly folded clothes.

I went back to the guest room and saw my mom taking care of Yein.

"Omma." I called her.

She looked at me. And her gaze  looked down at the clothes I'm holding.

"You're not planning to change her clothes by yourself, do you?" She asked me in a teasing way

My face heated up.

"A-nn-iyo!" I stammered.

My mom chuckled.

"Give me those clothes. I'll change her up. And kindly leave the room for awhile. I know your hormones are raging. So please kindly leave for a while." My mother said while giving me a teasing look.

I gave mom the clothes and went out of the room.

I entered the guest room once again when Mom already changed Yein's clothes.

I'm sitting on the side of the bed wiping Yein with a damp cloth.

My mom insisted that she'll be the one to take care of Yein. But I didn't let her, after a few minutes of arguing she finally let me take care of Yein.

My mom really wanted a daughter. But didn't have one, so she's crazy with Yein around the house.

She's also the same with my brothers fiancé.

Its still raining hard outside.

Yein flinched as she shiver once again.

The heater is already turned on, and the air-con is off and she got two layers of blanket covering her but she won't stop shivering.

I stood up and about to get another blanket but Yein stopped me with my tracks by holding my wrist.

"Don't go.. don't lea-ve me" she mumbled weakly with her hoarse voice.

I looked at her and saw that she's trying to keep her eyelids open.

"Arasso, I won't." I answered and sat on the bed once again and removed some strands of hair blocking her face.

She closed her eyes after that. And continued to sleep.

I continue to wipe her with the damp cloth.

She won't stop shivering and it makes me nervous as hell.

I know a thing to keep her warm but I'm hesistating.

After minutes of arguing with myself. I got myself under the blankets and hugged Yein.

Yein snuggles on my chest making me hug her tighter.

She stopped shivering. I took the chance to stare at her lovely face once again.

"You look like an angel." I mumble as I stare at her face.

I started to feel sleepy, I was also tired practicing by myself. My eyelids started to get heavy. And find it closing on its own.

Soon after I slowly drifted to sleep with Yein in my arms.

It was one of the best sleep I had

*****
Wahhhhh I'm screaming so hard!!! My STORY REACHED 743 IN SHORT STORY!!!

WAHHHH😭😂😭😂😭 THANK YOU EVERYONE! I WOULDN'T REACH THE RANKING WITHOUT YOU GUYS THANK YOU!😘😘

Please vote and comment!

#743