ten

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

Its already been weeks since Yein slept in my house. And its also been weeks that she's avoiding me.

Why did I say so? We've 'accidentally' seen each other thrice but she pretended that she didn't saw me. Great right?

When I drove her back to her dorm, she didn't even bid her goodbye. She just walked away like nothing happened, as if I didn't helped her when she was sick.

Whenever i think about that I really want to hit my brother. I can't help but to blame him!

*flashback*
Yein looked at me with wide eyes, I just can't do anything but to look away.

"So Yein sshi, what will you do if my brother courts you? You know he likes you more than a hoobae and more than an fan. He likes you as a man. I can definitely prove it." My brother said while smiling like a psycho. I really want to pull his tongue out and cut it!

"U-hh.." Yein stuttered. She's really uncomfortable.

My parents gaze are also not helping. I can see Yein's hands trembling on her lap. I reached out to hold it but she pulled her hand away.

She stood up and bowed.

"I'll get going Mr and Mrs Jeon I still need to go practice. My bandmates might be worried about me. So if you'll excuse me." She said and walked away.

I glared at my brother before standing up and followed Yein. I grabbed her wrist and made her face me.

"I'll drive you home." I said and she just answered it with a nod.