House Meeting?!

Case # 4

its morning and Shannon is rushing tony to go to there house to have a so called "business"...and tony  must prepare for ths next even

Ring,ring,ring!!!

Shan - hello!!! anthony !!! were the hell are you?! i send on your phone my address...and your not picking up the phone!!!

Tony - what da!!! why in such hurry!!! okay okay fine i'm on my way! i'll be there in a minute 

Shan - okay i'll wait (grin)

"tony was rushing to shannon's place and expectedly its enormous a mansion probably..Tony entered the mansion with curiousity the butler came and asist him on shannon's room and he saw him on a center of a huge table "

Shan - what took you so long??!!! i;m waiting my ass up here all day !!!

Tony - huh!? what's the matter? if its the case i'm working on it don't worry you have a big possiblity to win..i think your uncle bribe the judge of the court so you can be released easily..

"Shannon laughed and chocked"

Shan - so  your a workaholic aren't you (smirk) don't you think its too much for you (shan moves closer to tony's and slowly wrapped his arms to the lawyer's shoulder)

Tony - h-heyyy!!! what are you doing your a little bit close please give s-space....

Shan - why mr reed?(mocking voice) your shivering hehehe.. ;)))

Tony - i'm here for work and i don't jerk around so please...

Shan - really? but your face is turning red isn't that to awkward hahaha....

Tony - STOP!!!!!!! 

Shan - Don't struggle mr reed i'll just have a taste i will not hurt you hahaha (evil smile)

"shannon pinned tony on the wall holding tight he's right arm and suddenly shan started lickng tony's neck...tony got erected and he's so ashammed about it and expectedly shannon laughed"

Shan - ahahaha you got hard just by this?!!!! oh my what a lewd body (sexy voice) don't bite your lip it  will leave marks (mocking voice)

Tony - shut up you b-brat!!!!!! get off Mmmmm......

"Shannon sucked his tounge forcefully and tony felt it's warm and moving!!!!!!!"

Tony - (Gasp) ahhhh haaa....sssstooop!!!! i-i can't breathe!!!! (Drooling) S-shann enough! (Tony's thoughts - no!!!! he's so strong and this feels damn good!!!! this is bad!!!! this is really bad i-i can't seem to resist!!!! what's happening to me???!!!! shit!!!!!)

Shan - hah!! ha (pant,pant) you didn't tell me your good at this! and you seem to be enjoying too ;))) let's continue this in bed? (smirk)

Tony - there's no fucking way this is sexual harassment you know!!!!!! were not going that far!!! because i'm quting!!!! (pushed shan away)

Shan - oh no you won't!!!!! didn't you forget? you signed a contract? that you'll be mine?!

Tony - that's not what it said on the contract i'm not yours i'm just your lawyer and if its because you knew i'm gay using this prank will not last cause i hate it being played by someone 

Shan - yeah yeah it's the same you signed the contract and accepted to be my servant there's no difference (smile) so you better satisfy me ;)) you know you can't get away ;D 

Tony - JERK!!!!!!!! AS SOON AS THE CASE ENDS i'm free right???!!!!!!!! i'll just bare with you!!!! even if i don't want to.....i'm leaving...bye (tony walked out and slammed the door)