The Lawyer Fell in Love (End)

Case # 10 

Tony's POV

That night when we slept together in my room my heart was beating so fast i don't know why....althought we are having sex many times i can my hear beating!!!!!! cause he ws so close to me....no,no,no this is wrong this can't be!!!! mabye i'm just illusioning things and...oh whatever!!!!!!!

Shan - Ne tony!!!.....i want to do it (smile)

Tony - are you freakin insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mother might hear us!!!!!!!!!!! 

Shan - but you know it can't be helped i'm pretty hard you know!!!!

Tony - oh!!! shit what are we going to do?!!! (shan - sexy face) oh no nah-ah!!! don't tell me to....

Shan - come on its to painful!!!!...i-it hurts!!!

(tony's thoughs - shit!!! looks like i have to give him a blow job!!!! this bastard!!!!) Okay okay!!!!!! but this is the first and last time i;m going to do this!!!!!!!!....shit!!!! (shannon is just staring with lust)

Shan - come on hurry and put it in your mouth!!!

"tony started unzipping shannon's pants and he started to hold shan's dick...he licked the head and started bobbing he's head back n forth its going faster and faster"

Shan - t-tony!!!!!!! quick!!!! hurry!!!! i think i'm going to....................ahhhh (moans,laughs,giggle) cuuuumming!!!!!!!! (SLPURT The semen all over tony's face....quickly shan wipes the semen on tony's face and laugh)

Shan - hahahaha your sooo good,and cute ;))))))))))

Tony - shut it i just did that so less moans are heard!!!!!!!!!! now sleep and were living tomorrow!!!

Shan - (whispers) goodnight (smooch)

Morning comes.....

tony - mother were living....i said and she complained but i can't take one more night doing bj!!!!! and i insist of living and mother can't do a thing about it she waves goodbye with smiling face...on our way home back to L.A  a shooting had occur in the place and guess what!!!!!! shannon is their target!!! he's bodygurads started shooting back....but unfortunately shan was shot!!!! and i'm freakin worried about him!!!!!!! this can be happening 

HOSPITAL

Tony - oh no,no,no!!!!!!!! shan!!!! hold on,hold on don't don't die!!!!!!!!!!! (thankfully shan survived the surgiry but still unconcious) come on wake up!!!! we still to have to go home (teary eyes) shan..............I - I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on..........(shannon opend his eyes and said really?) tony was shocked...

Shan - is that true that you love me????

Tony - no no that's not what i mean!!!!

Shan - hahaha you BIG LIAR i heard it with my own ear you moron!!!!! hahahaha i love you to ;))) lets be together!!!!

Tony - shut up!!!!!!!!! its creeping me 

Police officers - uhm can we have a word wih you for a sec....the men who tride to kill mr lavin is named franco but he's arrested for doin such a thing

Shan - that fuckin bastard that's the guy who work for that bitch!!! remember that girl i was accused of raping her...yeah she probably like to revenge..........oy!!!! tony i wanna go home don't want here...

Tony - hahahahaha okay okay!!!! i'm bringing you home...

Shan - uhmmmm...tell me i love you once again ;))))))

Tony - nah!!! ah!!! not a single word 

Shan - oh come on tony 

Tony - no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"And we ended up arguing about that!!!"

                                                                       THE END 

so guys tell me what yah think ;DD vote and comment thank you ;DD