Chapter I

Big thanks to IvanaM who makes amazing book trailer for this story and my thanks to her is to use her book trailer for this chapter to her. And enjoy watch it :)

Big thanks to EyesOnFire who makes amazong banner for this chapter and my thanks to her is to ddicate her for it.

Hope that you will like it

And enjoy read it :)

Chapter I

Li Mei's POV

It is crept into the morning where I am walks into the high school as I am holds the school bag on my shoulder tightly while I am push through the crowds toward my locker in hurry.

Few minutes later, I am stands near my locker as I take the textbooks from locker into my school bag in hurry with fear in my chocolate eyes.

Same time, the group of the popular girls are walks toward me with grins on their faces.

"Oh no! I must escape from them before they will notice that i already left before them." I thought worry.

I turns around to run toward the empty classroom in speed time with hopes in my chocolate eyes as my heart is pounce so fast with fear while I keep my focus on the empty classroom same time.

It is too late!

One of the popular girls notice me as she is rush toward me like tiger and she grabs my hair hard while she is drag me back toward them with satisfied smile.

I try to get her off my hair as I am scream in moan and pain while my tears are run down my cheeks like crystals.

"Damn them! What have I done wrong?" I thought confuse.

Same time, she let my hair go as she grab my arm tightly while she is wait for the leader to say something to her and she is looks down at me with hate in her chocolate eyes.

I am looks up at them with cold glare eyes while I am sits on the ground like slave to them.

"Well, well, well... Look who is here! Look at you and no one like you at all. I do not understand why your father send you here instead of going to scholarship high school. Oh right! You have no mother to look after you. Too bad! You are nothing to us!" the tall and brunette haired teenager girl said in sign language.

The group of four girls are laugh at me while the leader is flips her long and shine raven hair as I am clench my fists in tightly.

The laughs are gone down silent as the leader looks at me with evil smile.

My heart is pounce so fast with fear and worry while I am looks for someone to ask for help with helpless in my chocolate eyes.

"I want you to smash her hand hard with the locker door now, Hong!" the tall and brunette haired teenager girl orders in sign language.

The tall and raven haired teenager girl is nods her head as she grabs my right hand roughly toward the locker.

I am struggles to get out of her hands before it is too late.

"No! Please not hurt her that way and let her go, Emily!" The tall and Thai teenager girl said angry in sign language as she is stands between us and her with worry chocolate eyes.

Emily is piff as she push her away from her while she motion Hong to go ahead with evil smile.

"Stay out of this business and remember that you chose us in first place, Dara" Emily told her in sign language.

Dara nods her head in guilty as she turns around to pretend to read her novel.

My heart is broke as I look at her with sad chocolate eyes.