Chapter II: She will be loved

Big thanks to Madbia who makes amazing banner for this chapter and my thanks to her is to dedicate to her for it,

Also big thanks to Madbia who makes amazing book cover for this story and my thanks to her to dedicate to her for it.

Hope tbat you will like it

Please click vote, like, fan and add this story into your library if you will support me too.

And enjoy read it too. :)

Chapter II: She will be loved

---------------------

Ms Lee's POV

It is crept into morning where I am sits on the seat in the waiting room at the hospital since I had arrived at the hospital last night and I always keep glance up on the clock in every seconds while I am holds the empty cup of coffee with sad expression on my face.

"How come her family never comes at all? Did they got my message? If yes then what takes them so long? I hope Li Mei is ok…" I thought worry.

I am shakes my head in sad way and I couldn't sit still for another minutes as I decides to stands up and I am walks toward the coffee pot machine to make another cup of coffee right now.

Few metres away from me, I hears the low conservation of two nurses are talks about something that send my back in chill while I am stands there like idiot as I am drops the empty cup of coffee with shock expression on my face.

"No… It can't be…. That's can't be… How can her family do this to her? Why?" I thought angry.

Few minutes later, I turns around and I walks out of the waiting room toward the two nurses with cold smile while I am not aware of that everyone is stops talks and they are looks at me with wonder in their eyes.

"Hello, madams. Excuse me. Did Li Mei's family come to visit her soon?" I asks curiously.

The brunette haired middle aged nurse is looks at me with sympathy expression on her face and she is shakes her head in sad way.

"Will they come tonight? Will they come here at afternoon?" I ask hopeful.

"No…. I do not think so…. I am sorry to disappoint you at all. And who are you, madam?" the brunette haired middle aged nurse asks.

"I am the neighbour of her and I always come to check on her whenever her father usually goes on business and her brothers never show interest in her at all." I said quietly.

"I see. Wait here. I am off to talk with her doctor maybe he can explain to you about her condition. And thanks." The brunette haired middle aged nurse told me.

I am nods at her and she is walks off to find the doctor to bring him to discuss with me about Li Mei's condition or not as I am sighs with wearily while I am looks up at the clock with sad eyes.

"Soon… I have to go to work soon and I am so tired. I am hopes that Li Mei will be ok soon." I thought worry.

Someone have calls my name as I turns around to looks at the raven haired middle aged man with hopeful expression on my face.

"Hello, Ms Lee. I am sorry that I couldn't give you the information about her condition because you are not her family. I am sorry. And you can visit her during visit hour. And take care." Dr Chuo said in serious voice.

I am looks at him with sad expression and I turns away from him as I feels my tears are run down on my cheeks like crystal while I starts to run toward the lady's toilet right now.