First Kiss Together?

You finish college going to meet Jimin for your Friday bus home day. You guys text and decide to go town for a bit to chill and get food and that. When you finish college you head to the bus stop but you have a lot on your mind about Jimin when waiting for him. Your mind wonders about the near kiss you guys had when you were playing spin the bottle and you kissed Jungkook but not him. He was confused the whole night because he really wanted to kiss you and he felt like it was mutual because you kiss cheeks and foreheads all the time and him having feelings for you confused it even more and he thought that they were a bit mutual and tbh he was right. You did want to kiss him you just didn't want to kiss him when you were both drunk and it'd be meaningless. Basically confessing a tad bit to him when you explained why you couldn't kiss him now but you played it off well but you weren't sure whether he'd really registered it. You mentally decided that you think you should probably just kiss him just to move things that way a bit as you do have feelings for him. There have also been a few times when a kiss could've occurred but neither confident enough to go for it. Him thinking you don't want to kiss him on his lips.

Just in that moment you are picked out of your day dream by a warm hand encasing yours and a smiling Jimin accompanying it. "You stuck spud?" He says grinning at you having been in a massive zone out.

"Yep as per." You say going in for a hug and he accepting, with a forehead kiss as well. You lean out of the forehead kiss and look at his gleaming face. You  look to his lips so inviting - it would be so easy- fuck I can't do it. Ah the bus is here it's fine. Next time.

You get on the bus and sit upstairs on your usual seats as the bus is empty bar two or three people. You guys head to town chatting and messing about particularly about the paint splattered all over your hands from your previous lesson and how his dance was going. Him being stupid and messing about trying to show you the new moves whilst sat down looking like a complete fool. Both of you messing about and talking about work and plans and stuff and nonsense as usual. You begin ranting about one of your pieces of homework that's annoying the fuck out of you and he just watches you ranting for a bit before he, without realising, is gazing down at your lips as you are sat quite near to him. You notice but immediately become nervous and your sentence begins to trail off.

"Jimin? You listening?" His eyes snap back to your eyes before he turns his face away mentally slapping himself for letting him imagine too much.

"Yeah no sorry I zoned out sorry. Tell me again."

"It's fine we are here anyway." You guys get off the bus and wonder around town in and out of shops hand in hand for a couple hours before ending up in the food court. You and Jimin get your fave food from McDonalds and sit together opposite from each other munching away. It's four o'clock and you guys decide to go watch a movie together and he treats you to popcorn having you not let him pay for your ticket. You enter the theatre and sit in the middle and Jimin lifts up the arm rest so he can drape his arm around you pulling you closer to him. You watch "We're the Millers" which is funny as hell and you end up howling in laughter with Jimin. You feeling super confused and nervous when the kissing scene comes up making you want to kiss him obvs not now but eventually.

When the movie ends it's dark outside and it's chucking it down with rain. "Wait it out or leg it?" You say as Jimin checks his phone for the weather.

"It's not clearing up until late - we should just leg it and go mine because it's closer." He suggests.

"Smooth." You say as you tighten your coat and pull your hood up as does he.

"Criminal." He winks and grabs your hand pulling you out into the pouring rain instantly drenching you as you race to the bus stop. Midway your hood falling and holding it up with your hands and obvs your hair is soaking wet. You get to the bus stop and there is a bus there thank god. You rush onto it wet through.