The Recking

The drive back to Mystic Falls was a long ride but made especially longer for Alessia. Every hour or so her brothers neck would be snapped by Rebekah or Klaus so he would go back into unconsciousness. Hearing his neck snap made Alessia feel unforgettable since he was her twin and all, she was connected to him.

Klaus could sense that Stefan had been hiding something from both him and Rebekah, the answers would be back in Mystic Falls. Where Elena was live and well. It's no word of a lie that Alessia hated her brother's girlfriend but if she died she knew it would break both her brother's hearts.

She didn't want to be the one to pick up the pieces since there's no say to what they may do. Klaus was still too blind to see that Alessia knew all along about the truth. She was good at keeping secrets from people since she learnt from the best all those years ago.

Alessia knew he couldn't compel it out of her, he wouldn't do that to her. Break her trust and faith in him. Just in case she takes vervain each day to protect herself.

"Where would the scooby gang be?" A voice broke her from her train of thought. She looked up and over to Klaus seeing he was asking her a question. Alessia was toying whether or not to tell him where the others were or not. But she made her mind up.

"Their at the school for senior prank night" Alessia answered truthfully telling him where the others are. She decided to put her brother first before others, she knew if they didn't give him answers sooner or later he would do worse than breaking Stefan's nec over and over.

Since Alessia have seen it first hand of what happens when people break's Klaus's trust. "Of course" He marvelled smirking a little. They were in Klaus's car now on the way to the school whilst Rebekah was in the moving truck waiting for Stefan to come back to consciousness.

It weren't too long until Klaus pulled up outside of the school parking in an empty parking space. She looked around seeing cars that belonged to students who were inside setting up pranks.

She had heard it was a tradition for the students who were heading to the senior year to set up pranks ready for the teachers in the morning. Now it is like the teachers don't bother to go in and bust the students anymore. They just let them get on with it, meaning the school will be empty soon enough.

"Lets go love" He told her getting out of the car, she soon followed after him. Alessia knew her ways around the school hallways as did Klaus.

"I still find it creepy how you pretend to be my history teacher that one time" She mused in laughing reminding him about.

"I did wonder why you was staring at me, I thought maybe Alaric had a crush on me" She added on sending him a wink, she could see he just was smirking.

"I've already claimed you" He pointed out taking hold her hand and pulling her towards him before placing a kiss on her lips softly. A grin appeared on the blondes lips as she kissed him back, placing her spare hand of the back of his head. Deepening the kiss. Enjoying the moment.

Until he pulled away clearing his throat "We We need to get down to business" He motioned to the door that leads further up into the main school buildings. where the others were, the was no more delaying the inedible.

Reclaiming herself she looked back to him. "Right" She spoke quietly knowing that everything would change in a few minutes. Klaus turned around and headed to the doors whilst Alessia followed on behind him.

It weren't too long until Klaus stopped in his tracks looking like he had sensed or heard something from further up in the school. "I'll go this way and you follow into there?" He told her soon dispering in a flash, using her vampire speed Alessia ran off in the direction that he told her.