Homecoming

Life was a whirlwind of surprises and disappointments, not knowing what was coming around the corner. Alessia knew it too well. That it was all too good to be true. His lies came back through to haunt her once more.

Alessia didn't know whether or not Klaus was telling her the truth or not. That Mikael had killed his mother whilst in truth it was him. To cover up his bad judgments onto other people so that others didn't know the truth. As people say the truth always comes back to haunt you. She didn't know what to think of it all. Taking the past few days to think it all through, helping Rebekhan through it all.

Knowing the younger Mikaelson was having a bad time learning her brothers betrayal.  Whilst too reminding her all the bad things that Mikael have done and what he's capable of.

Always having a constant reminder of the pain he put her through. Alessa had been choosing to ignore and avoid all of Klaus's calls and messages. Choosing to block him out until she chooses what to do. All the past time she'd gone running back to him easily, maybe this time would be different.

Stefan was still an emotionless prick, nothing much changed there. She knew it was because his emotions were still off at the moment but still. If Stefan would walk into the room she would walk out. It was no use trying to bring him back, she tried and failed.

Not having Lexi there to help push him through it. The only way for his emotions to come back was Klaus but that wasn't on the tables right now, she had to put up with her brother like this for a while longer.

Alessia was starting to get the feeling that the others were keeping something from her. That they didn't want her to know about. Since she wasn't apart of their secret gang choosing not to be apart of it, nothing good had come from it.

It seemed that trouble always followed Elena and followed her was Damon. Seeing clearly how she had her older brother wrapped around her finger and when Stefan has his emotions back he's the same. As people say she's a dead ringer for Katherine. Nothing much have changed. Alessia still didn't trust Elena. Keeping her wits up.

If she would walk into the room the others would go silent or change the conversation around adding onto her thinking that they were planning something. She was sure to find out what they were up to even it meant stabbing them in the back in the process. Knowing that they would do the same.

The blonde was walking through the Salvatore Boarding House on the way to fetch some blood bags from Damon's nows Stefan's stash in the basement. Since she was feeling a little bit parched. Alessia choose to stick to blood bags mostly rather than drinking from humans.

Years ago she tried to go on the animal diet along with Lexi but the two of them failed in matter of days when starting it. Prefering to drink human blood than animals. Learning to gain control unlike her twin so it didn't matter to her. Her and Stefan were the opposite in many ways.

He was a ripper whilst she was able to control her thirst. Alessia through maybe there was more behind Stefan's ripper impulses, she just hadn't figured it out yet. She started to pick up a few conversations thanks to her vampire hearing.

It seemed like the scooby gang was having a secret meeting without her. Alessia focussed on blocking everything out to focus on what they were talking about. To find out what they were hiding.

What she heard her brother say made her stop in her tracks freezing almost. Shocked by the name she heard "Aye, let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." She was right they were up to something that they didn't want her to know about, having Mikael involved.

He still terrified her and was part of her nightmare still to this day, "And you what? Vervained him?" Of course Elena was involved.

"No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. To make it realistic." Damon too. " Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." What were they up to.