Chapter 5

~Hailey POV~

I woke up to hear the light strumming of a guitar by my bead. I know this song! All of me John Legend.. I love this song!

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see my handsome boyfriend Hayes. I smiled and laughed quietly but I guess not quite enough because Hayes had lifted his head and his eyes connected with mine.

"I didn't know you played.." I said pointing to the guitar

"Ohh well I do it's just I don't really show people." he said rubbing the back of his neck while his cheeks tuned pink

"Your blushing awee!"

"Shut upppp don't look at me"

"But I wanna look at you because your just so perfect"

"Awe thank you beautiful!" he said standing up and walking over to me

I watched him closely while he moved over to me. He grabbed my face in his hands and pushed his lips to mine. I smiled and blushed. Can I say that I love his lips? There so soft and just perfect like him.

"Hayes what time is it?"

"8:30 P.M. , when do your parents come home?"

"Umm well the thing is" I said hiding my face "My parents are dead.."

"Oh my gosh Hailey I didn't know I'm so sorry!!"

"Hayes calm down its okay it was awhile ago.. Don't worry!"

"Hailey.. Do you wanna go somewhere with me?"

"Umm yeah when and what time?"

"Well it's a 4 hour drive so I think we should start driving tonight.."

"Okay well let me get showered and dressed and I'll be ready."

I watched Hayes walk out of my room and then I stripped and stepped into the warm water running in my shower. I quickly washed my body and hair and then hopped out. I put on

my bra and panties and the walked to my closet.

I walked into the closet and grabbed

my black leggings, Teal loose long sleeve shirt, teal vans, and a black SnapBack. I put on my clothes then walked down the stairs. Hayes grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

The car ride was silent but not a bad silence a good silence. I felt Hayes grab my hand after 2 hours of the drive. I smiled but felt my head tilting and my eyes slowly closing.

~Dream~

Mom- Hailey go to your room now!

Hailey- No I wanna stay with you and daddy -crying-

Mom- Hailey go please! I don't want you to die! I lov-- (gets shot)

~End of dream~

"Hailey Hailey where here!" Hayes said shaking me awake with a look of worry in his eyes

"I'll tell you later.." I said looking up and seeing an all to familiar sign

"Betty's children hospital and orphanage"

---------------------------------------------

A/N~~ Hey my beautiful loves!! Sorry I haven't wrote in forever but heres a chapter!

Why do you think they are at the children hospital and orphanage?

Love you guys let me know what you think!