2. Hide and Seek (Gerard Way X Child!Reader)

Reader's age: 4 years old

    You sat on the couch, bored as all heck. Your dad came and sat next to you.

     He had just cleaned the house, and he was still bored.

     You crawled onto his lap and gave him a hug.

      "Aww hi sweetheart!" He cooed, hugging you back. "Hide and seek please?" You asked, politely.

     "Sure! You go ahead and count ok?" He asked. You nodded and shut your eyes, starting to count to 10.

       Gerard went to hide behind a tall house plant in the living room.

      "8...9...10! Ready or not, here I come!" You shouted.

       Gerard was easy to spot, you just didn't notice. You went right past him and looked behind the curtains.

       "No daddy there." You thought to yourself.

   You were going to go into the kitchen, but you heard a thumping sound.

     You stopped and looked around. There was nothing to see, so you thought.

     You went to keep going, but you were stopped.

      "Psst! Y/N!" Someone whispered. You turned around to see someone waving.

       It was daddy.

    You walked over to him and hugged him. He patted your head. "Your turn!" You said.

     "Ok." Gerard said, as he went by the couch and started counting.

     You ran to the kitchen, going to hide in the cabinets. There was an empty clean cabinet that you sometimes hide in.

      You crawled in and waited for daddy to find you.

     "8...9...10! I'm coming for you Y/N!" He shouted.

            He had no idea where you were.

     He walked past the shelves. Past the plant. Past the kitchen table. He joked around and look in the microwave. He looked in the oven, REALLY hoping you weren't in there. He became really worried, really quick.

    "Y/N? Where are you sweetie?" He asked softly. Your eyes started to water. You began to start crying, in fear of daddy never finding you. 

    You thought you were dead silent, but daddy thankfully heard.

    He finally opened the cabinet, seeing and hearing your tears.

    "Sweetie..." He said, as he scooped you up from the cabinet. "What's wrong?" He asked.

       "I thought you never find me... Y/N never see you again..." You said, every few words was a sob placed.

      "Daddy will always find you." He said, smiling. He caressed and stroked your short hair.

     Daddy set you on the couch and kissed your forehead.

         "Let's play a different game." Gerard suggested. You nodded.

      He pulled out the board game Pie Face.

                        Here we go again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, my first imagine didn't do so good, I know. I think this one is better. :)