03| Really?

Evie's Pov

Mal, Uma, Audrey, Talia, Lonnie and I were talking about the new school play. We all decided we should audition. "This is gonna be so great! I can't wait to audition for 'Teen Beach Movie'!" Uma said. I nodded, squealing .

"What if Carlos auditions?" I said, sighing dreamily. "Ooh!" The Girls said. I looked at them wierdly. "What?" I asked. "You like Carlos, you like Carlos!" The Girls sang, jumping up and down. I blushed and shook my head. "What? No, I don't! Who would ever fall for those perfect brown eyes, beautiful white hair and those freckles?" I said, sighing dreamily again.

Why would you describe him? Now you're thinking about him! I thought to myself.

Mal smirked, walking over to me. "You do like him!" She said. I looked at Mal and shook my head. "M, I already told you guys, I don't like Carlos!" I said, walking out of Me and Mel's dorm, with the girls and Mal following me. I wasn't looking where I was going until I felt a bump on my head and I fell to the ground, rubbing my head. I saw the person got up and held out his or her hand.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" The person asked and I grabbed their hand and got up then looked up and saw...Him. The man of my dreams, my biggest crush. Carlos De Vil. His chocolate brown eyes met mine, raising a brow. "Are you okay?" He asked again. My eyes widened and I nodded. He smiled. I smiled back. "Evie, single and ready to mingle." I said, looking into his eyes. He laughed. I blushed in embarrassment realizing what I just said.

"Sorry," I said. "Oh, don't apologize! That was cute! And, I already know who you are." He said, laughing. I blushed and looked down, realizing we were still holding hands. I quickly moved my hand away. "Right." I said, smiling.  He smiled back. "So, see you around, Evie?" He said. I giggled and snorted, looking at him and I nodded. "Cool. Bye!" He said, walking away, waving. "Bye, Carlos! See you in science class!" I said, waving back then walked back to the girls, giggling.

"What just happened?" Audrey said. "Well, Carlos and Evie bumped their heads on each other and Carlos-" Uma started to say. "Uma, we all know what happened," Mal said. "Audrey meant what just happened between Carlos and Evie." She continued. "Romance!" Me and Lonnie said. "It was like," I said. "Magic!" Mal and I said at the same time. I smiled at her.

"We know each other so well!" I said, hugging Mal. She hugged back, smiling. "Of course we do! We're best friends!" She said. I nodded and we all started walking to the cafeteria.

Hope you guys liked that chapter! Sorry that was so short! But again, I really hope you liked this chapter! Baiii!