A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Daniella's POV:

12th May

"Hey wake up." A soft voice whispered into my ear. Who the hell? I was about two seconds away from freaking out when I remembered that Alex stayed over last night.

"Morning." He whispered softly kissing my cheek. I blushed then turned to face him.

"Morning." I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Sleep well?"

"I slept perfect." I giggled.

"Good."

"What time is it?"

"Almost 9, you looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you."

I sit up, first making sure I was clothed then peeled the covers off my body.

"I'm gonna shower and brush my teeth just give me like 10 minutes." I told him.

"No problem. I showered while you were sleeping and I brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush in your medicine cabinet." He said.

"That is your toothbrush silly." I giggled.

"Oh I knew that." He smiled. I smiled and went to my bathroom.

"So you have any plans for today?" Alex asked me when I walked back into my room. I finished drying my hair then sat on the bed.

"Emm no not really, I was just going to clean my wardrobe, do a little tidying up." I told him.

"Oh cool."

"Yeah."

"Dani?"

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering if maybe you um wanted to go out. I know you just broke up with your boyfriend but you know me, I'd never do that to you. But if you don't then its cool I completely understand." He said nervously.

"Alexander Noah Johnson, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I gasped. He nodded slowly, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Hmm I don't know. Do you really deserve to have me as your girl?" I smirked.

"Maybe?"

"You was supposed to say that you do silly, but yes I'll be your girlfriend." His eyes lit up as soon as I said yes, making me giggle. I stood up and was taken by surprise when he rose to his feet then unexpectedly lifted me up and spun me around.

"Alex put me down!!" I squealed.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy." He grinned. After showering my face with kisses he finally set me down.

"We should chill later after I'm finished cleaning." I suggested.

"Yeah sure." He said as we walked down the stairs. I'm almost certain we're the only ones awake since its oddly quiet in here.

"Call me?" I said once we reached the front door.

"Of course." He smiled. I opened the doot and walked outside with him. He leaned down and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"You can kiss me if you want."

"Oh I wasn't sure if you wanted me to kiss you or not." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and pulled him into my arms then leaned up and kissed him.

"Later." I smiled.

"Later." He said. I watched as he turned around and walked over to his house leaving me standing here, smiling like an idiot.