Bleeding Love

Dani's POV:

5th October

(Mia 9 weeks and 1 day)

"Okay, the next two weeks we'll be doing a new project. You can sing a song, write a poem, or write a story, as long as it contains something involving love." Ms Jasmine told us.

"When does the project start?" I heard Sophia ask.

"Monday, Daniella can you start it off for us?"

I looked up from the paper I was doodling on to see Ms Jasmine practically begging me with her eyes.

"Sure." I smiled. She smiled and continued with the lesson. Now I have to decide what song I want to sing, she loves hearing my voice that's why she chose me to go first. If you've ever watched the show Glee then I'm basically the Rachel Berry of my music class, I'm usually the lead singer in the musicals and shows we do.

I had stopped drawing and was staring out the window when the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and a creepy shiver ran through my whole body. You know that feeling you get when it feels like someone is watching you? I looked around the empty courtyard then flicked my eyes around the room. It took a few seconds but I finally found the person watching me, it was Alex. Two weeks ago I moved my seat so I know sit in the front row next to the window while he sits in my old seat in the back.

We held eye contact for a few seconds before I finally looked away, I've been avoiding him ever since I told him I want space. I focused back on my paper and continued drawing until the bell rang.

"Heyy there's my favourite sister." Chels said when I sat down at our usual lunch table.

"I'm your only sister you twit." I chuckled.

"Not true, these girls are like sisters to me especially Belle."

"Aww stop it, you're gonna make me cry." Belle said while wiping her imaginary tears. I rolled my eyes and chuckled and my silly friends.

"Hey Chicas." Carmen said sitting next to me. I turned to look at her and was taken aback by her appearance. Her hair was a mess, her lips were red and swollen and there was a noticeable hickey on her neck.

"Whoa Carmen you've been getting busy I see." Hazel giggled.

"Yeah who's the lucky Carms?" Miranda asked. We all turned our attention to her and waited for her response. She was about to tell us when London and Paris sat down next to her.

"Paris was sucking face with a guy and won't tell me who it was." London whined. I looked at Paris and saw that her shirt was buttoned wrong, her lips were also red and swollen and she has a small hickey on her neck.

"They'll tell us when they're ready." Ethan said. London rolled her eyes at her sister and focused on her food. Those two are always arguing about something silly but they love each other and we love them.

"Hey Dani, you talked to Alex yet?" Belle asked me. I haven't even thought about what I would say to him.

"Nope."

"Oh come on Dan you and him need to make up already." She pouted.

"Make up? Belle I'm in love with your brother but he has a girlfriend, there's nothing I can do about that besides get over him and move on." I said sighing heavily.

"I can talk to him later, I want you guys to make up too, its awkward when we're all together." Ethan said. I nodded and continued to eat my apple slices.

I was going to try to talk to Alex last week but I chickened out at the last minute. Honestly I just don't know the right thing to say to him. I'm not going to tell him to break up with Lauren because that would be wrong but I am going to honestly tell him how I truly feel about him. I need to get this off my chest.