Chapter Nineteen

Bellamy struggled to catch his breath as Clarke curled up to his side, grinning.

"Shit," he panted.

"Tell me I have given you head before," Clarke said, sitting up.

Bellamy chuckled. "Yes, you have," he assured her. "Several times. But, I always stop you and then we have sex."

"Well, then I will be able to remember the first time I swallowed."

"Jeez," he covered his mouth. They were grown, they'd been sleeping together for almost a year, but hearing her say that was somehow feeling so dirty. "I think you're much more blunt now," he joked.

Clarke chuckled. "Maybe I am," she shrugged. "Do you want to go back to sleep now?"

Bellamy flipped over, hovering over her as she looked up at him, biting that bottom lip. "Oh, no," he chuckled. "You made sure I was up, " chuckling at the double meaning. "Now we're going to be up for hours," he leaned down, kissing her neck.

She arched her chest up, so he squeezed her through her bra, pulling a moan from her lips.

Bellamy woke up when he heard knocking on Clarke's bedroom door. Easing her head onto the pillow, he untangled his legs. Dressing quickly, he opened the door.

"You guys are sleeping pretty late," Abby noted. "Is she okay? Is she having problems getting to sleep?"

Bellamy knew better than to blush. "No, we just stayed up way too late playing video games," he chuckled. "Is everything okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I just wanted to let the two of you know that we will be having a guest over for dinner. I know how much Clarke used to enjoy cooking, so if she wants to help, that would be very good," Abby smiled. "But, I'm going to run to the grocery store and pick up everything for dinner. Is there anything in particular that you would like?"

"Yeah, Clarke has been eating cucumber like, salads a lot. Like salad stuff without the lettuce. So if you could get salad stuff that would be great. Anything basic though is good with me."

"Okay, well then, I'll see you guys in an hour or two. Remind Clarke that she has an appointment with Dr. Pierce for a check up soon."

Bellamy nodded, watching Abby leave before he opened Clarke's door again.

"Hey," she grinned. Bellamy gulped. She was on the bed, on her knees, her hair big and messy. Her hands were sliding up her stomach.

"Uh, did you hear your mom?" He asked.

"Dr. Pierce soon," she nodded, sliding off the bed.

"And that we're having a guest for dinner," he told her, watching her take slow steps towards him. "She wants you to help make dinner with her."

Clarke slid her hand under his shirt, smiling at his sharp intake of air. "Okay," she kissed his neck.

"So, we should shower and get ready," he swallowed, grabbing her bare waist.

Clarke slid a finger up his length. "Then, I guess you're just going to have to fuck me against the shower wall."

Bellamy grabbed her hand, dragging her to the bathroom and starting up the shower.

When Abby returned, Bellamy took the groceries and put everything in it's place while Clarke finished getting dressed. They hadn't left the shower until the water had run cold.

"I'll go grab Clarke and see if she's ready yet," he told Abby, heading to Clarke's room. When he opened the door, he smiled.

She was sitting at her father's desk, applying the finishing touches on her make up. "You look amazing," he told her.

"Thank you," she smiled, standing up. She was wearing a red and white sun dress that fell to her knees. His heart hammered as he kissed her lips. "Good enough to eat?" She asked, winking.

"Yes," he chuckled. "But, let's try to keep that kind of talk in here, okay?" He tugged gently on her damn ponytail, teasing her. "Your mom is in the kitchen, go help her get everything ready."