chapter 3

Rose pov:

I'm currently sitting on my bed, no not my bed the hospital bed. It's only the second day since I've woken up and I'm already dying to get out. Dimitri's been helpful with passing time, he has spent all of his free time here, but I'm still bored. 

I look around me, there is nothing to do!

Then there was a knock the door. "Come in!" I yelled 

"Hey, Roza!" Dimitri greeted me cheerfully. "Hey" I answered with a sigh, he chuckled and handed me a cup of coffee. 

"Well, I see you're in a good mood!" He said 

"Can't you get me out?! PLEASE!!" I begged for the hundredth time. 

"Roza, If you ask me 100 times or 1000, The answer will be the same, NO!" 

"But I don't like it here" He laughed at me a little bit then came and set down next to me. 

About an hour later there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in!" I screamed 

Walked someone in, in a bright suit, he was an old Moroi dude, he looked like someone spilled paint all over him because of the crazy amount of color. Dimitri shot up in a defensive position.

"Ahh, Belikov nice to see you again," Said the old man. 

"What are you doing here Abe?" Dimi asked/ warned, it was always impressive how Dimitri could sound so calm yet deadly, but the old man just smiled. 

"Calm Belikov, That's Rosemaries Father"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!