chapter 8

Rose's Pov:

I made my to the second floor to this 'Kals' room. Then I realized I knew this guardian.

He's known as guardian K.O go the students and he was my teacher in 4th grade.

I walked into and realized he now works with 6th graders.

"Rosa Hathaway? To what do I owe this pleasure?" Kal asked.

Honestly, most teachers have a similar or worse reaction when I walk into their classes so I'm not even mad.
"I'm-"
"She's with me," Dimitri said walking in.

"Here, she's doing a project with me"
He said handing Kal a piece of paper.

"So kids, today Guardian Belikov and the legendary Hathaway will be helping you with your practice. They will teach you some advance moves, I'm hoping?"

"I don't think that would be responsible. Rose just got out of the hospital, I don't think she should be in action yet"
Dimitri said talking to Kal and trying to figure out what the 'plan' is until a kid jumped up and launched himself at me.
Of course, I caught him but the question is why would he do that?

"What the hell?!"

"Everyone's saying you killed like 50 Strigoi! I don't believe it! Your just a few years older than me, you can't be that better"

"Wha-" I never got finish my sentence as Dimitri pulled him off me and gave his death glare, Which you don't ever want to be at the end of. 

"Did I not just say that she isn't in position for a fight?" umm, Who is he talking about? I'M NOT SOME CHILD WHO NEEDS HELP! 

Okay, Calm, He's just trying to help me. 

" I think I can take this Dimitri" 

Dimitri was about to protest but somehow thought against it. 

"Let's go, You wanna fight? Or do you prefer being a sad kid who attacks from behind?" 

Everyone got into a circle around a fighting mat. I was facing the kid and Kal did the countdown. 

"3.2.1.go" 

The kid tried attack mode by trying to get a hit on me. Wrong move. If your opponent is stronger then you, then never go for attack. 

I easily blocked him, reflecting his force to him. He stepped back because of the force and that was enough for me to pick him up and throw him outside the circle hence declaring my win. 

I tried to help him up but he pushed himself up as Kal yelled " Firstly, I didn't teach you to be a coward and attack someone who is number one not in good condition number two from her back! Secondly, she kicked you out within 3 seconds of the fight starting. KNOW YOUR OPPONENT!" 

Dimitri was amused by the scene but chose not to show it, being polite and all but me being me I laughed a little. 

As I went back to standing next to Dimitri he said " You didn't need to do that to prove anything" 

"It's not about proving" 

"Good. I'm glad you saw what I saw" He said with a nod before going to help some of the kids while I went to another kid who wanted to talk to me. 

This is why I love Dimitri, we saw eye to eye on things. He knew that I didn't fight the kid to prove that I did kill the strigoi but to show him not to get overconfident. 

Like I did. like Mason did. 

____________________________

A/N There you go! I finally updated. I would suggest thanking meganstone5252 as she/ he messaged me asking to update this,  Hope you enjoyed it  meganstone5252!! Actually, hope everyone enjoyed it!

If you guys want to talk to me don't hesitate to message me. It makes my day. 

 As always, Have a great day. love ya!!