this gonna be short bc im not taking it seriously lolz

It was a cold winter day, and the four best friends (Gabe, Cloud, Enbeth, and Slinky) were cuddled up on the couch watching their favorite movie; The Emoji Movie. Cloud had fallen asleep on Slink's shoulder, and Slink pet the fluffy genderless angel's hair lovingly. Cloud smiled and let out a gentle "nyaaaaa" in their sleep. Gabe was staring at the female emoji on the screen and suddenly began to notice his huge boner. "Fuck.." he mumbled in a sexy voice, catching Enbeth's attention. "What's up, Gabey Wabey?" she said, also seductively, for she too had noticed the giant boner under the blankets where her hand just happened to be.

Slink glanced over and smiled, ya know, the way a bottom would. She shook Cloud (a power bottom) awake and smiled suggestively.

They all knew what they were going to do next..

En roughly pulled down Gabriel's skirt and anime girl panties as Slink and Cloud made out gently. She smiled and looked down at his huge meaty cock, and pulled out her chick dick. Cloud noticed the ginormous lady length and broke out of Slink's mouth contact to give it a lick. En moaned with delight and Gabe shoved his dingle whepper right into Cloud's genderless angel circle. Slink began to lick the inside of En's booty hole and soon the room was filled with moans. 

Gabe came first, right into En's mouth and next came En, right into Cloud's mouth. Cloud drooled some of the white substance and Slink masturbated to it. Soon the room was covered in vanilla ice cream.

The friends all looked at eachother with a gay look in their eyes. Now, every weekend they watch the Emoji movie.