Chapter 2

"Mommy mommy" Tabitha yells "we here at uncle Phil's house!" I rub my eyes and look around in the car. Dan had already left and got all the things out and is now helping Tabitha out. "Phil's coming out to help out" Dan says as he picks her up. I nod and take my seatbelt off, then getting all the things I need. "Uncle Phil" Tabitha says, trying to get out of Dans arms. "Hey Tabby" Phil says excitedly "how's my girl doing?" Dan lets her go and runs over to Phil, giving him a hug and her picking her up. Dan opens my door and I get out the door. "Don't worry about a thing" Dan says "just like I said, everything's gonna be ok." I nod and I grab my purse from the car. "Hey guys" Phil says, coming over with Tabitha in his arms. We both say hello and give him a hug, then we head into his home. "Wow it feels like since forever" Phil says, closing the door and letting Tabitha down. She runs around like she's never been here before, yet she's been here for as long as I can remember. "How about Phil and I can put all of the things upstairs while you watch Tab" Dan says. I nod and the boys head up the stairs, and I find Tabitha playing with the nicknacks that Phil has in his living room. "Look mommy" she says, running over to me "it's a daddy and Phil stuffy!" I give a little chuckle "yep, that's your dad and your uncle." She then runs back and sits on the floor and starts to play, and I sit on the couch. "I wonder when he put those there" I say in my head.

~~~~

Dan's POV:

"And that's the last of it" I say, putting an empty suitcase in the closet. "Hey Dan" Phil says "can I ask you a question?" I nod and I sit on the bed "what's up?"
"Well, this is gonna be kinda weird but, do you think Tabitha is gonna have a normal childhood?" I tilt my head and he sighs and sits beside me. "I mean, all of us are famous in a way, and she's just a young girl who looks like who wants a normal childhood, not one where she's gonna be surrounded by people she doesn't know and they say oh I love you so much."
"I'm sure she's gonna have a normal childhood" I say "besides, don't worry about her, I mean look at her, she's a strong girl who can probably force someone out of her way." Phil then smiles, but then goes back to a frown. "Phil" I say "you're not yourself, talk to me."
"Do you think I'll find someone to love?"
I open my mouth, but then shut it. I don't know what to say, I mean, he is just the happiest guy in the world, who couldn't love him. "You and Y/N have such a happy life, and look at me, I'm growing old and alone."
"You'll find someone" I say "you're a really nice guy, I'm sure someone will love you." He smiles and gives me the really smile. I smile and nod. Phil seems more happy now and gets off the bed. "Let's go downstairs, I'll fix some lunch for all of us." He walks out the bedroom and I get off the bed and start to walk by the door.
"That's my Phil."