Chapter 3

Y/N's POV:

"So Tabs" Phil says and he cuts apple slices "how is life?"
"Good! I played with lots and lots and lots of toys" Tabitha says after she's put down by Dan. "Yeah I think a little too much you spoiled brat" Dan jokingly says. I punch his harm, playfully, and I shake my head. "Alright sorry Y/N, you know I joke?"
"Very horribly" I laugh. I help Phil set up the table to eat, by grabbing some napkins and drinks for everyone. We then all sit down and start to eat our food, Tabitha of course trying to not make a mess, but ends up with a little one. "So how's YouTube" I ask "we haven't been on that topic for a while."
"It's going good" he says "I've been gaining subscribers and views and I'm very proud of myself."
"Well you should" Dan says "I think we all are, I mean I think you have way too many subscribers than me!" We continue to eat our food, once we finished, the boys were nice enough to put all the dishes away, and I got to put Tabitha to take a nap. I picked her up and she was about to rest on me, but first said goodbye to the guys, as they did as well. "See you in a couple hours" Phil says, nuzzling his nose on hers. She lets out a tired giggle and Dan gives her a kiss on her cheek. "Have a fun sleep" he says to her. She gives out a thumbs up, making us laugh, then we head up the stairs. "Do you want your pjs on or no" I asked once we got into the room. It's been silent for about a minute, I look over my shoulder, seeing a sleeping Tabitha. I smile, laying her down on the bed, then kissing her forehead. "Sleep tight" I whisper, and I tuck her in. "Mommy" Tabitha whispers, "can you sing me to sleep." I let out a smile and sit on the bed. I know I'm not the Beyoncé at singing, I'm more of like a, common girl who lives in LA starting off. "And which song should I sing" I ask. "That one song you like, you listen to it when you sleep." The song she's talking about is Golden Slumbers, originally by The Beatles, but a cover by Dodie. I smile, getting ready in my "singing position", and Tabitha gets ready in her "sleeping position."

Once there was a way,
To get back homeward.

I see Tabitha smiling at me, meaning that she's probably now want me to sing this song to her, which is a good thing.

Once there was a way
To get back home.
Sleep, pretty darling,
Dot not cry
And I will sing a lullaby.

But without noticing, Dan was watching me
sing to her, having a smile on his face.

Golden slumbers,
Fill your eyes
Smiles await you when you rise
Sleep pretty darling
Do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby.

Tabithas eyes start to close, and I tuck her in, again, making it a bit more comfortable.

Once there was a way
To get back homeward

Phil joins Dan, looking over at each other. "She has a pretty good voice" Dan whispers to Phil. He nods, "she's been singing for a while."

Once there was a way
To get back home
Sleep, pretty darling
Do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby.

She's now fallen into her deep sleep, I kiss her forehead goodnight and head out the room, the boys before went back downstairs so that I wouldn't notice them. I close the door and head downstairs with just us three adults.