A new kinda love

Sonic was just living his old ordinary life but wasn't happy he wanted something new or more like some one he was lonely. he had friends and his family he had a great life he had Sally the chipmunk but actually he doesn't love her like she loves him.but he's forced to be with her because she's a princess and her parents would probably take her off the freedom fighters if he broke her heart.so he pretends that he loves her but it only makes him feel more lonely he wanted someone else to love.and it sure wasn't gonna be Amy, Amy is sweet and kind but very annoying always chasing after sonic. so he likes her as a friend nothing more there's other girls but there just not what he wants. really he doesn't know what he wants but all he knows is that he wants someone to love and someone who's kinda like him.and one day he gets the girl of his dreams just not the way he thought he get her!

But I'm not starting the story yet tails has also been needing some one ever since Fiona broke his heart and left with scourge he's been heart broken but just like sonic has his best friend tails. the girl of sonics dreams has a best friend also.i won't say who they are yet keep reading and you'll find out every thing and see what happens.