The girls meet for the first time?

"SHADOW!!" the commander yelled shadow woke up and ran to the commander " yes commander?" the commander looked at shadow " I need you and Brittany to find those other girls we've located that they are at sonics house go now!!" shadow nodded yes and ran back to the room " c'mon Brit we gotta go no time to ask where!" picks her up and chaos controls them to sonics house

At sonics house....

"C'mon tails spin the spinner!" Sophie said to tails " ok ok!" he spun the spinner " left foot on green!" tails said doing so " ok do that slowly" Chelsea said moving slowly also did sonic Sophie fell causing everyone else to fall " dang it Sophie!" sonic said " sorry!" Sophie said then there was a knock at the door " I'll get it!" tails said opening the door " oh shadow it's you...what do you want?" he said crossing his arms. "Im here for the girls!" shadow said pushing tails down and walking in " hay!" Sophie said helping tails up " you ok tailsy!" " what did you call me O//O!?!" " Um O//O!!" they both stood up and blushed walking away from each other brittany laughed " how cute!" Chelsea looked at Brittany shocked " br-brittany?" Brittany looked at her shocked "Chelsea?" they both smiled and hugged each other " I take it you know each other!" shadow said a little surprised " of course she's my BFF from high school!" Chelsea said " I'm do glad to see you and Sophie!" Brit says hugging Sophie and Chelsea " perfect stay just like that!" shadow says smirking and grabbing all the girls and yells " CHAOS CONTROL!" they disappear. " WHAT?" Tails and sonic yell. " how could he take the only girl I ever really loved!?!" sonic yelled not knowing what he was saying " you mean Chelsea?" tails said. " uhhh... O//O!! let's just go get them plz -//-" he dashes out blushing hard " ok then!" flies after.

Cliffhanger XP