Chapter Six

I woke up, not even remembering how I fell asleep. I felt a pain on my left cheek unsure why. I felt a cling to my shirt that had been pulled up assuming by the way I moved whilst asleep. I had turned my head to see what was clinging to my shirt, "Myu?!"

I jolted up and off the bed as she was bottomless and had her shirt undone, not changing as all. I looked at the corner of my room where I seen Hikari sit asleep as well.

"HIKARI!" I yelled loudly not even noticing until I look at my clock that it was 9pm.

She slightly groaned as she opened her eyes, I spoke again "Why did you let Myu in my bed?" She responded swiftly like usual but with a delay, and a yawn "why are you complaining I figure you would enjoy if at all" I responded "but you yell at me for her being here? That makes since..."

As I finished speaking I heard my door open I don't know who would be up at this time since my sister and my mom are usually asleep early.

As I held my thoughts I just remembered Megumi was staying. "Jun-Senpai are you alright?" "Wait what do you mean am I alright?" "Well after Hikari slapped you you just fainted and fell asleep Myu and me ended up carrying you onto the bed and Myu wanted to sleep by you."

"Oh, that's the pain on the side of my face, oh well it looks like Hikari is tired and I'm sure she would've gone home by now if she was so let's get her on my bed, I'll just sleep on the couch tonight."

"S-senpai why would you let Hikari take your spot she did slap you?" I responded with a chuckle "I don't blame her you have to be on guard with boys and I happened to walk in on the wrong time, though Myu is always careless."

For some reason Megumi rushed out of the room and I heard her run down stairs. I picked Hikari up and brought her over to my bed, she woke up "JUN!" I calmly responded "don't worry Myu will be with you I'm sleeping down stairs on the couch you can be up here with Myu."

"But, I slapped you why would you have any reason to be nice to me?" I responded with a yawn, because I understand why you did, you can't let your guard down with boys and you defended Myu, just get some rest."

After I finally got Hikari in bed I walked down stairs to see if I could find Megumi. I see her laying in the couch sound asleep as if her plan was to let me sleep in a bed tonight. I carried her to the room I let her stay in without waking her.

I mumbled to myself "finally I can get some sleep" but I seen my door open. "Hikari didn't I tell you to get some rest?"

"Y-yea but I was going to ask if you sure I can stay here." I responded with a tired voice "Obviously friends help friends right?"

She looked at me for a moment blushing before she broke the silence and said in a happy tone that I've never seen from her "Yea!" As she smiled and went back into the room.

I mumbled to myself again"Finally I can get some sleep for school!"

The picture above is of jun this time :) Next is Hikari in chapter 7!  ~Nano