Golmaal

After ansh slept

Ishita and Raman went to sit on couch with Raman's head on Ishita's chest and her fingers in his hairs

Both went back in the flashback

3 years back after judge announced ishita the punishment of life imprisonment

Simmi and Param were very happy but Ishra family ( here ishra family is ishra and adi aliya pihu ...shagun and abhimanyu are other individuals who trusted ishita) is not bcoz they do not need proof of her innocence.... they know she is innocent.. .

Raman knows that if she wanted to hide the name of real killer of Ananya than no one can force her

But who can stop Raavan kumar....

In this time he is hating the most his maa and his sister simmi and their daughter ruhi  because he is aware of simmi and param's plotting against Ishita by allowing ruhi to let in wrong path ....

He is upset with ruhi obviously because of her wrong doings and also he came to know by aliya about misbehaving of simmi with Ishita and his maa's supporting act of simmi increases his anger for his maa and simmi many folds

Also he had watched simmi manhandling pihu

This is the height of everything now.... paani sar se oopar us din ho gaya when simmi threatened pihu of following her order and never to took ishita's name ......

This is the final nail in the coffin and .....

He finally decided that now he will become selfish for his family - his kids and his wife ...

And he made a call to Shagun and Abhimanyu

They met at Raghav's residence

And both planned the performa to free ishita from the prison

And within 60 days the plan got successful

Shagun somehow created wrong and false witnesses against Param stating he plotted to ruin Ruhi's izzat inturn destroying ishra bhalla integrity by using his fool ex wife simmi ..... also how he planned ananya's murder as he knows ananya is more closer to ishra than himself even simi too...

And judge announced param as killer instead of ishita also judge scolded simmi for targetting ishita to protect her husband knowing very well that simmi is dependent completely both financially and personally on Ishra ....

But simmi is shameless and she backfired that why ishita confessed the crime making simmi case strong

Judge questioned Ishita the same

However at the time of cross questioning adi became saviour for everyone as he give statement

Stating " my ishimaa thought that i had left some grease at stairs as i was doing the greasing of stairs holding iron rod....and she thought that if case is studied in depth the point will be considered and i will be sentenced to jail .... and my papa's maa and sister are desperate to punish and hurt us my ishimaa doesnt have other option to save and protect her son"

And adi's statement was found genuine too

As soon as Ishita was relieved from prison ....Raman and his family along with Raghav's took no time to leave the city followed by Country and finally to Budapest....

They made and created their paradise in Budapest where they have their two kids adi and pihu also aliya with them ..

For raman ruhi is not counted in his kids however its difficult for ishita but raman's swear wins the battle and she was sweared to not to talk or call to ruhi or any of bhalla family but raman makes sure they stay in touch with Iyer's and kiran once in a thrice month and he make sure that his happiness and wealth's sound reaches to Bhalla's specially to Ruhi , simmi and Santosh Bhalla......the 3 W ( women) - the destroyers sorry wanted to destroy his hastaa khelta khushaal pariwaar and zindagi !