[10]

I was left alone in the studio after what Namjoon told me. Despite the fact I don't like him romantically, I still got a weird feeling in my tummy. The way he complimented me this time compared to the other was just so sweet.

How can I make Namjoon see that there are better women out there that will actually love him? If I could just get him out of the classroom...

Ah!

I start ringing his number, knowing it would be on loud, and that's when the teacher hears his phone ringing so he tells him to wait outside the class. I take this opportunity of him waiting to rush out and speak to him.

I start walking over towards where he was standing and I lean against the wall beside him "you don't have to say anything"

"There are better women than me out there" I say without turning to look at him "ones that will truly love you back"

"There's no one better than you Yonnie" he says and turns to face me. I look up to him and our eyes meet, causing my belly to start feeling weird again "I love you"

"Namjoon-" but I was interrupted with a pair of lips crashing onto mine. He places a hand on my cheek to pull me in closer and I eventually kiss him back. It felt really good to kiss him or even touch his lips that I got butterflies all throughout my body. Maybe I do like him but I just didn't know it.

He pulls back from the kiss and says "you can't tell me you don't like me now" and I just smile to him "do you want to be my girlfriend?"

And just as I go to answer him, the teacher comes out and finds me outside the class. He sends me back inside before I got the chance to answer him and I can't just leave him hanging. I pull out my phone and decide to text him.

You;
My answer is yes