Oof

GOYS LOOKE OT MAH NEEW CRAPHEAD OC

LIKE, DIS IS LIGET OC, ORIGAMI, OWL MIAN

WOA, LOOK AT IT

I BEET NO BOODY HAUS BETTER OC

BOI, YOO GOT NO SKALLS.

WHY, YOO WOOD LIKE TO KNOW MY AGE?

WHYKE, 7!
((Boi, why give your age when telling an Oc?))
((Also, I'm not 7–))

I KNOW IMMA GET LOOTS OF VOTS

CAUSE I HAVE BEST OC

BOOME

And that's my opinion on Cuphead Ocs. Come on, just enjoy the game.  There's zero need for Ocs.. seriously. Like, I thought Bendy Ocs were bad. Boy, was I wrong.

There's a fine line from making a good, genuine character... and not trying. Take my Plastic Cup. That's not trying. I literally took 1 minute and 13 seconds.

When people make Ocs for games and movies.. they're not good most of the time.

Example. I was scrolling through fanfic stuff, don't ask why, I saw a lot of.. well.. disappointments. Sorry, I can't sugarcoat this. Most 'Ocs' were a lot of 'It's just Foxy with different colors and a bad background.' That's not it.

I feel like some people don't even understand what Oc means. Well, it's 'Original Character.' Original.
O r i g i n a l .

Not stolen.

See, when I come up with Brian or Roi or Jasper.. I'm really thinking. I really try to give them traits that'll stick with people.

Let's take Lucas. Lucas Alenade is the brother of Jasper. The boys are polar opposites, which is sometimes an odd thing for siblings.
However, due to these looks, they're able to get away with things. Examples being incest, and people will just believe they're married.
With Jasper's gloomy, protective, yet calm nature, it oddly blends with Lucas' fun, bubbly, non caring characteristic. Not to mention Jasper did kind of give up his soul just to make sure he can always be by his brother.
It's just a tad cliche, but that is trying.

Or maybe Roi. Roi, which is King in French, Barnette is a fun character to work with. With his mother gone at the age of three, he went and lived with his grandfather. ((Or two, I'd have to check.))
He grew so attached to the man, Roi devoted to stay with his grandfather, and swore he'd care for his grandfather when he could no longer support himself.
Yet one night, a murderer crept in the little home. Roi, who saw, tried to rush to his family member. But was too late. There lay what used to be his caregiver, now no longer breathing and covered in his own blood.
Out of fear, Roi ran. Yet still being a young boy, he soon ran out of breath. He lay on the concrete, ready to join his grandfather. But a leader of a local gang saw potential in him, and leaned over him. He asked if he'd like to join, and Roi shakily agreed.
Thus Roi, a low life teen, began.

Then Brian came along. But that's another story.

That is at least trying.