Chapter 1

HIIIIIII GUYS!!!!

It's been soooooo looong and I do want to apologize for not being able to post anything

I know some of you are waiting for Bad Boy In Love 2 but I still need to work on it more......but for the mean time I will do this short story about VKOOK

So yeah I hope you enjoy this mini story and I will update you with more news soon

Here is the first chapter for this story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkooks pov
I was in the studio waiting for my hyungs when I heard the door open. I looked towards the door and saw that it was him. "Hey Taehyung hyung", I said and he comes towards me with a grin."Hey Kookie how are you", he said and I replied back,"I'm good, but where are the other hyungs?", I asked since we were all supposed to practice today.

I looked at Taehyung and he was grinning.He came closer,"Ah kookie, they won't be coming until 8:00am", he said and I was confused because I got a text saying that we were going to meet up at 7:30am sharp.. "But I thought we were supposed to meet up here at 7:30am", i said and he came closer to me. "Don't you realize how crazy you make me kookie", he said and I stood there looking at him.

At first I didn't get what he meant but now I did."W-what do y-you mean Taehyung?", I ask nervously since I had a crush on him. He kept coming closer but I stepped back each time until my back hit the wall. Tae smirked and leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear."Kookie I want you", he said and my face flushed red as I looked at him.

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean T-Tae?", I asked nervously and he kissed me. I was shocked and I stood there frozen until he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back as his lips were so smooth and soft. He pulled away and looked at me licking his lips.
I was red as a tomato by this point and I looked at him.He kissed me again and lifted me up against the wall as I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. My mind was going crazy but I loved it. My first kiss is with my crush, I couldn't believe it.
Taehyungs pov
I really like Jungkook, he makes me go crazy. I actually have been liking him for some time now and I tried to tell him but I was afraid of being rejected. He makes my heart skip a beat and I want to be with him.

I kiss down to his neck and suck on it while he let out small moans. I pulled away and looked at him in the eyes,"T-Taehyung , w-what was that f-for?", he asked and I licked my lips and kissed him passionately. He moaned softly in between the kiss and tugged on my hair a little which turned me on even more. After making out what seemed ages I looked at my phone and checked that it was 7:55am and I quickly put kookie down."Go get ready kook the others are coming in 5 min", I said and he nodded and left.
Jungkooks pov
My heart was racing like crazy as I was going to the bathroom to wash my face."What was all that for", i bite my bottom lip jut memorizing what had happened. "God why did he have to be so sexy" I say and then feel myself get turned on just thinking about him. I shake my head and wash my face and breath since my heart was still beating like crazy. I wipe my face and then go back to meet up the others.

I enter and see that everyone is there, I walk towards them with a smile."Hi hyungs" I say and they all greet me."Hey Jungkook how are you" Hoseok said and I saw Jimin looking at me weirdly. As I was about to speak jimin interrupted."Jungkook why are your lips so swollen", he asked and I stood there froze as I looked at Taehyung, he looked at me with a blank expression as if he didn't do anything. "O-oh they are??", I asked kinda nervously as I see jimin getting closer to me but Taehyung pulls him back."Yah Jiminie leave him alone, he was probably eating something that caused his lips to swell" he says and Jimin chuckles. I sigh in relief as no one else questioned.

"Okay everyone let's go to our make up room to get ready for our MV" Namjoon said and we all left towards the room. As we got to the room I noticed Tae was ignoring me. My heart kinda felt heavy but I shook my head and sat down on one of the chairs as my make up artist started to do my make up. As she was doing my make up she noticed something."Jungkook?" She said."Yes nonna?" I asked and she looked at me."Uh you have a hickey", she whispered and as soon as those words came out of her mouth my face flushed red and I looked over at Taehyung who was already looking at me with a smirk.
——————————————————
Well that's all for this chapter

I hope you guys liked it and I will post the next chapter really soon
Bye~